Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praveenkumarg19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 10:23 PM
    Part tolerancing
    What is the difference between the dimensional tolerance(i.e 1.0 +0.1/-0.1) and the one we mention in GD&T (in feature ccontrol frame i.e position tol of ø0.5) isn't both are tolerance anyway?

Check out some similar questions!

I have original part # for a Lomart top connector but it doesn't match the part [ 1 Answers ]

I have the original part # for a Lomart top connector but doesn't match any Part number in the parts list

a motor car covers 1/3 part of total distance with v1=10km/hr second 1/3 part with v2 [ 1 Answers ]

a motor car covers 1/3 part of total distance with v1=10km/hr second 1/3 part with v2=20 km/hr and rest 1/3 part v3=60km/hr. what is the average speed of the car?

Social Security and Medicare tax refund : part L-1/part F-1 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Tax experts, I have a specific question regarding social security and medicare tax refund. Tax Year: 2008 Visa Status/days of presence in US: L-1-work (45 days), F-1 student (5 months) Substantial Presence Test: Failed (45 days: more than 31 days but less than 183 days - F-1 student...

Need the top part for part no. 04994 glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I need the top spindle on part 04994 and 04995 for the glacier bay kitchen faucet. It attaches to the handle

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.