Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elix1891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2014, 06:05 AM
    Female lead singer, Transparent blue instruments what's the band name?
    So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing transparent blue instruments. Its set in an all white room

Check out some similar questions!

Female singer has half black and white hair. band plays in barn [ 0 Answers ]

There's a song where the female singer has half black and white hair and in the music video her band plays in a barn looking structure. Its kind of a rock song

Recently on es.TV, band, female singer, all were wearing white, she in a dress with w [ 0 Answers ]

This video was recently on Es.TV. A band, the female singer and all members are wearing white. She is also in a dress, with white gloves (I think) and she's wearing high heels. She sings, they break away to other scenes, but when it comes back, they're all the same, singing, wearing white. No...

Upbeat funky soul song female singer band that has these lyrics [ 3 Answers ]

"how I feel about you" and "ain't no doubt it, I'm in love"

Indie/soul band with black female lead singer/guitarist. [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a band a few months ago and I can't remember the name or any lyrics, but the band had a black female lead singer/guitarist. She had a soulful voice, but the band itself wasn't soul. I can't get it out of my head. Any suggestions are appreciated. If it helps, I know I saw them perform on a...

Female Lead singer, clear transparent blue guitar what's the band name? [ 0 Answers ]

So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing clear blue instruments. Its set in like a white background like the matrix. cant remember any lyrics or when it came out though. Not much to go on, but its bothering me that I can't find it..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.