Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heh1218 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Rockstars
    How do I sing with confidence? I am a very good singer, in my opinion, and I have been singing for a few years but I want to sing Stronger by Kelly Clarkson and give them a show they'll never forget. How do I do this? How do I be confidence and rock it to where everyone can enjoy it including me? How do I win?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2014, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heh1218 View Post
    I am a very good singer, in my opinion
    Ha anyone else told you this? If so, who?

I want to sing Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
    Why this song?

and give them a show they'll never forget.
    Who is "they"?

How do I be confidence and rock it to where everyone can enjoy it including me? How do I win?
    You take voice lessons and sing at open mics, at nursing homes, in a community chorus, in a church choir, in school choruses. You practice and sing at every public venue possible.

Oh, and how old are you? If you're under 18, are your parents on the same page with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one [ 4 Answers ]

It's a kids TV show 90's/80's it had three 80's rockstars one green a red one and a blue one I was young and don't remember much about it but there was three and the paly the guitars and stuff but it was a kid show if anyone could tell me I would be so happy I've wanted to no since I stopped...

80's or 90'sKid show about rockstars and couch potatoes [ 2 Answers ]

There was this show I used to watch and there were these three guys in a band. They all had Kiss type makeup and each had a specific colour one was red, one green, and one blue. They would sing and stuff Then the show also had couch potatoes they were puppets who sat on a couch and then at...

View more questions Search