Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 09:16 AM
    Whole lotta Rosie
    What would fundamentalist Muslims do with some one like Rosie Odonnel?
    Being fat, ugly, a big vile mouth and a lesbian. Would they grant her the right to free speech as Bush and America does or would they simply lop off her big fat head? :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Burka.
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 09:04 PM
    I don't think a burka would retain the foulness, let alone her big fat head!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 5, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Don't hold back say what you really mean. LOL I don't understand who does like her?
    She is a perfect example of a rich, elitest, snobish, know it all. I think we should make her go and live in Mexico, no then no one would want to live there. Maybe Canada?
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3046
    Don't hold back say what you really mean. LOL I don't understand who does like her?
    She is a perfect example of a rich, elitest, snobish, know it all. I think we should make her go and live in Mexico, no then no one would want to live there. Maybe Canada?
    All of these worthless prima donnas can go live in Mexico. (Paris Hilton) That way, when they do some silly crap just to get attention and publicity, the Mexican cops can beat them to a pulp and throw them in a Mexican jail for a year or two! Have you ever seen the inside of a Mexican jail? Well I have... in TJ, and I'm here to tell you, it looked like the inside of the Alamo and smelled like SH@#! It was as hot as the hubs of hell and steamy. I wouldn't do that to the Canadian people though, they're much too sensitive you know.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 5, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Yeah she is pretty digusting. That whole thing about 911, was the smartest thing I have ever herd her say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search