Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeancs9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2014, 10:04 AM
    Bed shaking
    The past few nights both my daughter and myself have felt our bed shake and other items move like he lamp at night. She was asleep but I was not. It kind of felt like how an earthquake feels but we are leaving in FL and there has been nothing reported. This has happened more than once. Could there be something else going on? Thanks!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 22, 2014, 12:11 PM
    Is this the same bed you are talking about or are they separate? Is there anything nearby such as any industrial buildings or factories... even construction. Many of these things can cause small earthquake-like vibrations. Not saying I don't believe you... just putting some explanations out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At bed time my bed and my blankets move and this stuff is scaring me. [ 3 Answers ]

When I go to bed before I even think of going to sleep my mattress feels like someone is sitting their and that goes all around the bed. And now my blankets feel like they are moving and tugging. I have had my house bless and my bedroom. But I think it's gone 3 nights later it's back and stronger...

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

Bed Shaking [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently been spooked out and cannot figure out what's going on: for the past few months when my partner isn't there, my bed shakes, as if somebody is rocking the bed. This lasts for approx 5 minutes, but has never happened when my partner is in bed. My friend who is a nurse told me I may have...

Difficulty getting my 4.5yr old grandson to bed (well, to stay in bed) [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter and grandson live with us. He rarely goes to bed before 8pm. Once he's in bed, story read, drink of water, kisses and tucking in he rarely will stay there. He is probably up and down up to 6 times before he finally stays put. That doesn't mean he's sleeping though. When we go to...

View more questions Search