Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    durftopia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2014, 08:42 PM
    2yr old bit by a mosquito under eye and it swelled up.Barely comes up to color in eye
    Should I rush to an ER or should I just give an antihistamine and see if swelling goes down?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2014, 08:45 PM
    Benadryl and cold water compresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My moms left side of face got swollen and her eye also blinks slow than the other eye [ 1 Answers ]

My moms left side of her face is swollen and her left eye blinks slower than the other eye. It just happened yesterday

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye [ 1 Answers ]

Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?

Eye color? [ 0 Answers ]

I confused when my eyes will stop getting lighter my eyes used to be black but they turned very dark brown(almost black) and now they look regular dark brown(medium brown in sunlight) and sometimes they've a hint of hazel.

Eye color [ 1 Answers ]

I've been browsing around the web trying to find what color my eyes are. First I thought they're hazel , but they only look brown if it's dark. My eyes are first of all both the same. The color around the iris is yellow (a ring) , and further away the color is green. My eyes may appear gray...

View more questions Search