Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2014, 07:45 PM
    Leaking kitchen faucet
    I tried to use an allen wrench to loosen the little screw under the faucet handle
    So I could remove the handle and replace some parts. The faucet does not loosen
    At all. What should I try next?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2014, 07:51 PM
    Did the Allen screw come out? If so, spray some WD40 or similar product in the screw hole. If it did not come out, you can try to loosen with WD40 too. Make sure the Allen wrench is the correct one, many faucets now have metric wrenches.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the cartridge and seals on my Colony Soft American Standard single handle kitchen faucet and the cartridge still leaks at the base. I have the 4175.500 model faucet with the m951471-0070A spec cartridge.The American Standard part that was sent to me is the m951470-0070A. I spoke...

Leaking Danze kitchen faucet [ 0 Answers ]

Danze model D404854 leaks under the single handle. How do I remove the handle assembly to access the adjusting ring or cap. Danze's trouble shooting guide suggests these might be loose.

Leaking kitchen faucet [ 0 Answers ]

Our kitchen faucet is dripping and has progressed to an almost constant drip. How do I fix this. It's the type of faucet that can adjust from a steady stream to a shower pattern.

Kitchen faucet leaking onto the countertop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a single-handed kitchen faucet that has a sprayer. The main problem is that it is leaking from the base of the faucet onto the countertop. I recently changed all the innards to the faucet because it was leaking from the faucet top. Can anybody tell me what I should or could do to stop...

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

View more questions Search