Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barbie Jane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:49 AM
    True typing or word processing
    I need help understanding why when you sign on for typing or word processing jobs, you are always swayed to marketing. I simply want to type jobs... that's all. Where do I go for that?

Barb
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Hi Barbie. Welcome!

I moved this to the Business and Careers board where it will be seen by more people.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2007, 08:51 AM
    What does "swayed to marketing" mean?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 08:53 AM
    I wish I knew the answer for you. Unfortunately the 'net is overun with scammers who misrepresent themselves as legit jobs then turn it around on you. When we see them at this web site we chase them off ASAP.
    wags Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Apr 6, 2007, 11:34 PM
    No one is going to hire you to do typing at home, those are almost always scams. If you want to type, contact local offices or a temp agency. They may have jobs available.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
    I would agree with wags. Try a temp agency. They will test your typing skills there and find jobs for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1B-Premium processing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi One of my client wants to apply H1B visa for me. In case if they are applying for the H1B visa for April 2007 on a "PREMIUM CATEGORY'. When can I start working in USA. After I get VISA confirmed can I start working in USA immediately or do I need to wait until Visa processing for all the...

Word 2000, Outlook 2003: My keyboard unexpectedly begins typing gibberish. [ 1 Answers ]

For example, when I type "several years," what appears on the screen is "o.k.pan f.apo". I don't understand why or when this occurs, except that it may occur inconsistently after I've been writing something for longer than a few minutes. Usually, I have to save my work and reboot to...

View more questions Search