Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vinogovender Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2014, 07:45 AM
    HP DT2000i stopped working
    My HP dt2000i external media player just stopped working. My PC can't read it though it recognises that it has a plugged in USB cable by saying the device can work faster on a US 3.0 port?

Check out some similar questions!

A/C stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I woke up and noticed that the a/c was not kicking on. It said "cool on" but the outside unit was not running and the fan was not blowing inside either. I switched the thermostat from 'auto' to 'fan on' and still nothing. I then tried to turn the heat on and nothing kicked on either. ...

My TV has just stopped working!? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been moving my room around and when I done I was moving some stuff at the back of my TV so I moved it then when I put it back it just went off and won't turn back on, there's no inferred light shining on the TV but there was so I guess it's the TV. I've tried unplugging it and plugging it in...

A/c stopped working! [ 2 Answers ]

Today while I was on the computer I started to feel like the heat was on. So I went to the thermostat and it said it was 86 inside the house and the heater was on. I don't know how this happened, I had the a/c on at 79 and it just suddenly stopped and switched to heat. I quickly turned the heat...

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.