Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2014, 03:49 PM
    Name of a 90s kids movie that was shown on Disney Channel
    I remember watching this movie as a kid but I can not remember the title. It was a cartoon and the characters were were white and gray mice that wore French hats. I don't remember much about the plot. I can just picture a scene near the end where two mice were flying through the air on the back of a bird or maybe it was a magic carpet and one of them was singing about how great it is to fly. That's all I remember. Sorry my description is s vague but I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 06:02 PM
    It could be one of the Rescuers movies.

The Rescuers (1977) - IMDb
    The Rescuers Down Under (1990) - IMDb
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 20, 2014, 06:46 PM
    I don't think that's it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a movie I watched on Disney channel in the 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

I BARELY remember what it's about... All I remember is 2 or 3 boys... They were good friends and I think 2 of them liked the same girl. They were in elem school or middle school.. And at one point in the movie I think they were being chased by bad guys or something, and 1 of the boys saves the...

Movie from the 90s on the disney channel [ 6 Answers ]

There's this movie I use to watch on the disney channel... its about this girl and she's in her room and all of a sudden this man comes and takes her to a world with these scary looking monsters in it. There's one insidient where she has to chose which door to take to get home. One is Blue and one...

Name of a 90s kids TV show on Nick Jr or Disney channel [ 3 Answers ]

I can't rememberr the name of this show I used to watch when I was little. It was on around the mid to late 90s on either Nick Jr or Disney channel. It starred Dr Seuss characters and the Cat in the Hat was the main character. All the characters were puppets and it was similar to Bear and the Big...

80s or 90s disney channel movie [ 2 Answers ]

I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. It was about a these two sisters who switched places while they were in high school. One was really tall and the other shorter. They extremely different personalities and when the switched they were both like devastated. I remember at the end of...

View more questions Search