Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lathered Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2014, 11:42 AM
    Did mattel make a black family gthe Littles in 1980
    Did Mattel make a Black American version of The Littles Family. 1980's?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2014, 12:18 PM
    Not ackording to the collectors here: The Littles Dolls By Mattel
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 12:49 PM
    Hmm - this looks like they did. Which is very, very odd because as Curlyben mentioned - there is no, absolutely no reference to them at all, (that I can find) besides these items being sold on ebay. Strange.

Vintage The Littles Black Hedy Littles Sofa Dollhouse Miniatures Mattel 1980 | eBay

Vintage 1980's Mattel The Littles Black Family and RARE Black Hedy Dolls | eBay
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2014, 12:50 PM
    Well look at that.
    Good call aliseaodo...
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 01:00 PM
    I don't know - it seems strange to me. With how many people seem to collect this line of toys, how can there be no reference to them? Perhaps some more digging is needed. (I edited my first post... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mattel dolls, 1980 [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 dolls approx 7cm high with oversized heads& really skinny bodys. The male is dressed 60's pencil thin pants (rather like the Beatles), 1 girl has blonde hair wearing a red spotted dress the other has dark brown hair. They all have M.I 1980 Taiwan stamped on the back of their heads. I...

1980's? Artist - Black and White Video [ 2 Answers ]

I can see the artist and hear the song, but can't remember the lyrics, song name, or artist. White male artist, probably from the 1980's, haunting melody, made a black and white video for song... video partially shot on a beach (?)...

1980's or 1990's action film teenager avenges family [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am looking for the title of this movie. A police officer's son suffers a drug overdose. His sister, a high school cheerleader who is also studying martial arts, tracks down the pusher. Her teacher and fellow students help fight against the drug dealers. In one scene, the girl forces the...

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

View more questions Search