Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FIFA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2014, 04:03 PM
    Do I have to throw away my contact lenses if I swim in them?
    It's about contact lenses.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2014, 04:42 PM
    How could they possibly stay in if you swam in them and opened your eyes underwater? Speaking as someone who used to wear them.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jun 20, 2014, 07:06 AM
    They can stay in, I haven't had problems with them staying in and I only tend to use them when I am swimming. I use disposables so they're usually tossed later in the day.

If you soak them and clean them like you usually do than you should be fine. I used to use yearly soft contacts and I used to be able to do that. I didn't do it often mind you. Just be careful. My optimist always warned about swimming with contacts. That is why I use dailys. If I lose one it isn't a big deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contact lenses [ 4 Answers ]

I've been wearing contact lenses for months. I have my odd days where my glasses will be on my face instead, I'm careful and very clean and safe with putting them in and taking them out. Everything is all correct The right type and size I was woundering if anyone else uses contacts and do they...

Contact lenses [ 10 Answers ]

I went to the ophthalmologist and had a thorough eye exam - I have worn contacts for ages, went to the optician with the prescription from the ophthalmologist, he fitted me for contacts and recommended Day & Night (or the other way around) and for whatever reason I said, sure, I'll take them. ...

Contact Lenses [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one know some contacts lenses that have the diameter 14.2 and base curve 8.6...

What do you think of your contact lenses? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys Have you tried any of these lenses? Cibavision O2 Optix (Air Optix) Cooperview Proclear Compatibles Johnson & Johnson Acuvue Oasys

Contact lenses [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with teens but it's the only thing close enough to the question. I have contact lenses I am having a trial week and the only problem is I find it hard to put the lenses in and take out. I have tried many ways but none seem to work. ANY IDEAS?! :confused:

View more questions Search