Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teetee sweet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2014, 10:42 PM
    Immigration
    Hello I am married to a US citizen when he file tax he didn't file married he filed head of household my lawyer told me that my husband has to do an amendment we went on our interview and the immigration lawyer said he needs more evidence so he gave us 87 days to provide the amendment, so my question is if the 87 days passed n it don't get it will they deport me?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 19, 2014, 02:37 AM
    Filing tax return jointly is one important evidence that you both are living as a couple. If there are not enough supported evidence, then you may be in jeopardy. Your attorney is correct.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 19, 2014, 07:58 AM
    ... so my question is If the 87 days passed n it don't get it will they deport me?
    What does your lawyer say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I am a American citizen I just married a out of status immigrant and we have a child due in December.. we have already found out that we can apply for a green card or obamas new law under the dreamact.. His passport is still valid ut expires in oct the fbi and everyone knows he's here and told as...

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

View more questions Search