Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chalq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Locked key pad
    Dear,

Some of my key pads are not responding.I type in 'L' and gets 3.Can you help me .
    Ralph
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2007, 08:15 AM
    See this thread, I think you may have the same issue:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...ers-79047.html
    Chalq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Do you have a laptop? It's very possible that you hit the key combination that enables some of the letter keys to act as a number pad. Usually using the "Fn" key with another solves this problem. What make and model of laptop do you have?
    The make is Siemens;Amilo Series.
    Thanks
    Chalq

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage pad [ 5 Answers ]

Building garage pads

Kenmore Elite dishwasher key pad does not respond [ 1 Answers ]

When I attempt to start my dishwasher, the washing light, then drying light, then clean light all turn on in sequence, however the machine does not. Is there a way to reset the controls? I did the sales demo turn on sequence, and it has not worked since. The model number is 665.17484300 type...

Ibm think pad [ 3 Answers ]

I can't fiind a better video driver 4 win 98se I have one vftprw8m it doesn't work, I really need another , this driver runs at 16 color , I need better, plsssss help me

Detached garage pad [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get some information on building a garage starting with the Pad. I am planning on building a 22X26 detached garage. The rough grade was completed about 4 months ago. It is a clay base with no topsoil added yet. Should I get a bobcat in to remove a couple inches or just pack down...

Prepping for a garage pad! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey fellas, getting close to starting this project and here is what I got listed so far. 1. Bobcat work, getting a contractor to come in a clear out a patch and remove the topsoil from my property. He'll go down at least 8 inches, and will keep going till he hits the hard clay. 2. I'll rent...

View more questions Search