Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tundramec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Hvac problems
    Customer called and said the a.c wasn't working I went to the roof and the liquid line had oil around it the fan motor was spinning very very slow so I checked the compressor and it was defected. The contactor was stuck. I bought an entire new condensing unit and replace the old one. Now the unit only run when I manually push the contactor in. evaporator fan motor won't come on. Green light on the computer board is dead no powert to the thermostat what could be the problem

Check out some similar questions!

Moisture / mold problems with hvac system [ 9 Answers ]

My mother had a Trane 3 ton 16 seer system installed about 2 years ago. She lives in a approximately 1000 sf house in the San Antonio, Tx. Area. She has been having mold problems in the registers and in the register duct boxes. The duct boxes have a insulation in them and this is constantly wet...

Hvac goodman startup problems? [ 1 Answers ]

New instalation heat pump comes on in ac mode but not in heat

Q&A problems for HVAC [ 0 Answers ]

QUOTE=lesdan5;2246587]I have an Amana rooftop HVAC made in 1990. The ignitor lites but the heater Will not fire.I am not getting a reading at the 24vac to the gas valve. There Has to be a 24vac transformer in the unit somewhere, but I cannot find it.

Problems with my Ducane HVAC unit [ 42 Answers ]

Ok... I have been dealing with this problem for sometime and with advice from this forum, I did have someone out here to take a look at it. Too bad that guy was a moron. So I am back with new information to see if someone who knows what they are doing can solve my problem without be having to pay...

New Lennox HVAC problems [ 14 Answers ]

New Lennox XP-19-036 3 ton heat pump/CBX32MV-036 3 Ton Air Handler installed 9-24-07 11/29/07 heat pump quit, heated house with aux heat only, would not come up to temp set point. Shut off both breakers, air handler started, plenim temp ran up to 118 deg, 39 min later, heat pump quit. Shut off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.