Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattharrisleeds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2014, 03:21 PM
    Questionnaire with my name on it
    Good morning.

Recently my line manager has put out a questionnaire asking people in our business for their opinion on our maintenance department. The questionnaire ask such questions as: How effectively does our asset team prioritise safety? How quickly does the asset team follow up on emergency breakdown requests? And How well do you feel the asset team understands your needs?

But in the final question they have asked: Please rate your overall satisfaction with each member of the asset team. And have listed everybodys names.

Are they allowed to do this and also our HR team signed this off. I feel that this is too personal and would like some clarification on this matter. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards

M
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 19, 2014, 04:46 AM
    Why would you think they wouldn't be allowed to do this? What is so personal about it? Is it a secret that you work for this company? I do think its unusual to ask for opinions of staff by name, but there is nothing illegal about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strategic management questionnaire [ 3 Answers ]

If I want to do a research for my thesis proposal, what questionnaire should I ask? My thesis is about strategic management of Lasalle fashion school.

View more questions Search