Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 18, 2014, 11:53 AM
    Looking for a 90s kids VHS Tape from my childhood
    I remember watching this VHS as a kid but can't remember the title and would like to find it. It was these Brown dogs that wore clothes and had human hands and feet. One dog was dressed as mother goose and told nursery rhymes while another dog dressed in men's clothes wrote them down. The nursery rhymes were also acted out by dogs of the same breed. I think the tape came in a yellow case and had the dog dressed as mother goose on the cover. This was not a cartoon. The dogs had real human hands and feet which was kind of creepy. If anyone knows what this is, please help me! Thanks!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 18, 2014, 12:52 PM
    Was it something like this? (I know this isn't what you're looking for, but was it set up this way with the dogs?)

Sesame Street - Dogs bake homemade bread - YouTube

*edit* think I found it - try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evjPod9mLU
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 18, 2014, 01:01 PM
    Yes that's it! Thank you so much!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 18, 2014, 01:12 PM
    Perfect :)
    wheelsonthebus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2017, 11:40 PM
    Paw Patrol Finger Family Nursery Rhymes.More at http://youtu.be/ag0qWk20W-0

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's vhs movie from 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an old video I used to watch with my cousins. It started with a lot of zany animated animals like parading through the forest or jungle or something. There may have been unanimated people in it too but I only remember the creatures, specifically a bird. They sang more...

How can I play this VHS tape? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a VHS-C tape - panasonic/SHG and I NEED to play it somehow - as soon as humanly possible, but I do not have any cam corder that plays is. The only option I have right now is to take it to this place where they transfer it to a DVD but that will take 3 to 4 weeks! Another option I have is...

Copying DVD to VHS tape [ 3 Answers ]

How do I connect a DVD player to a VHS tape recorder to copy the DVD to the tape? Thanks

Military playset that comes with a vhs tape [ 1 Answers ]

A while back I saw this big military playset that came with soldiers a helicopter guns and a vhs tape, theb figures were posable and I think they were three inches, maybe two inches, I know they weren't gi joes, please please please tell me what it was called or maybe the company that makes them

VHS tape stuck in VCR [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba M675 VCR that will not turn on. It has a VHS tape in it. I have the cover off. How do I get the tape out? Thank You.

View more questions Search