Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jun 18, 2014, 07:07 AM
    PHotos of razed building before 1970
    I don't know what category this falls into. I want "inside" photos of a building that
    Was torn down in the Bronx (NY) I got the public library photo but it's only of the
    Of the outside of the building. They are tax photos. The building had
    Two entrances and two courts. I want photos of the courts if it exists.

I got information about the building from the NYC Buildings website but still nothing
    About photos. I wrote to the Bronx County Historical Society and she had no info
    Other then the building websites which didn't help.

Should I give up?? Who else can I ask?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 18, 2014, 03:21 PM
    Have you tried doing a public records search and see if the owners are somewhere around?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2014, 06:34 PM
    Or possibly the architectural firm that designed the building, or construction drawings which may still be on file with the building division which could lead you to the architect. Or the contractor for the building may have information to lead you to the answers you are looking for. And the tenants/employees. Possibilities are practically endless.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Jun 18, 2014, 07:58 PM
    Thank you... there are no owners. The building was torn down and a school sites
    On the site. I will follow up on your sugg re architectural firm if it still exists (since the l930's) If the building were there I would take photos of it myself... I don't live
    That far away but it was torn down a number of years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does a building manager charge for a condo building per issue? [ 0 Answers ]

We would like to hire a building manager for our condo complex. We already have a property management company, but they only look after the financial budgeting. We need someone to attend to any problems with the building like noise complaints, landscaping on a per call basis or a regular fixed...

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

How to square and area for building a porch or building [ 1 Answers ]

How do you start from scratch and square up an area to build a porch or other building when there is no available reference point to start

View more questions Search