Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yahnise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 05:42 PM
    Daycare
    How do deal with an employee that tell other employee that the director is talking about you to other employee saying bad things about you .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2014, 06:55 PM
    Tell your boss. However it sounds like there are a lot of immature people without much work experience working there and running it because in a place that small if anyone managing it is any good at their job...they are going to be aware of whats happening before anyone has to say anything about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find a good, inexpensive daycare in North Denver, Colorado. Thanks Josh

TN Daycare [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Tennessee and I am thinking of opening a daycare in my home. I need a checklists and ideas. Can anyone help?

Doggy daycare [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone think I could start a doggy daycare business living out in the country? The closest city is not very big either.

Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know crucial steps I must take to open a privately owned daycare.

Daycare? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like any information pertaining to starting a daycare business. Any relevant grants or government agencies that are available for funding. Any particular qualifications that are associated for the owner and it's employees. Even any known loopholes.

View more questions Search