Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l3ubbles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 09:24 AM
    How do I know if he likes me too?
    I like this guy in school, and I told him I like him. He didn't yet tell me if he likes me but he did smile when I told him and he doesn't ignore me and we still hang out as friends. How do I know for sure if he likes me? I know most people would say '' Just ask him . '' but I'm very shy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2014, 09:34 AM
    Why do you need to hear the actual words? His actions say he likes you. (Guys are big on actions, not words. And be very wary when a guy's words and actions don't match.)
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jun 17, 2014, 09:36 AM
    Well, he smiled at you when you said you like him, so may be he likes you. But I am not sure if there is more than a ''like". If you want to know you have to ask, but take your time and ask him after you know him better. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
    Where and when do you hang out? You can't be too shy if you are friends that hang out right?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 17, 2014, 03:33 PM
    He's still hanging out with you. Enjoy the friendship. Does it need to be labeled? How old are the two of you?
    Candyfloss667 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2014, 04:07 PM
    Yer I'm pretty sure he likes you if he didn't when you told him you liked him he'd stop talking to you so ask him out or say something like " if I asked you out what would u say?" Also if you ask him out and he does say no just say it was a dare xxxxxxx good luck xx
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
    Being shy is a terrible thing, it will hinder you for your whole life and you need to work on it. Join a group that internist you and take part I know it is hard but if you start among like minded people in a field you have knowledge in it will give you positive reinforcement and help you grow.
    Find him and ask him if he likes you also. Even if he answers no you still confronted your fear of interaction and rejection. I lost out on a lot of great stuff beause I was shy and getting through it was hard especially the first steps, but the reward has been life altering in a positive way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This guy likes my best friend but talks as if he likes me. What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

This guy used to like me.. He tried to convince me for a year to be his girlfriend but I was not into him. Then he asked me to set him up with my best friend. Now they talk to each other and my best friend has started liking him very much. And he also says that he likes her. But he still talks...

I like a guy who sort of likes me but his best friend likes me [ 1 Answers ]

I like this guy but he won't ask me out because his friend likes me but I don't like his friend. And now I am worried that I will never get the guy of my dreams

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

What do I do when my girlfriend loves me but likes one of her exs and he likes her to [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my girlfriend have been going out since June 20,2010. Lately we have gotten into many fights... But since she told me that she likes one of her exs and her ex likes her too the fights have just been common more and more each day. We broke up for one day but the next day got together...

View more questions Search