Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sttmb12r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 07:32 AM
    How does Psp Networking Online Work in some Areas, and not some Areas?
    Im very curious about how the psp works... Some time I lay in my bed, and wait for the psp internet to reach the access point, and the SSID's name is Anne... I don't know, some one else's wireless or sum thing like that thingie. I go to display connection, and it says 10%, then I move the psp to the right of my bed, against the wall, it raises to 37-45% singal strength. When I leave it like that, it works just like a computer does (saying how fast the internet loads now) When I move it some where more, it changes the singal strength, any one explain\teach me how this works please? Thanks! ;)
    SoopaDuck Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 11, 2007, 04:37 PM
    One thing you need to remember about wireless internet connections is that they are exactly that, wireless. They work by transmitting and receiving data via radio signals. Radio signals reflect off certain types of materials and are absorbed by others. It is quite possible that when you move your psp against the wall, the signal from the access point is reflecting off the wall resulting in a stronger "wave" reaching the receiver in your psp. Think of an old TV satellite dish. The antenna is that little bitty thing in the center. The dish collects a big signal and bounces it back to the little antenna.
    Sttmb12r Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Cool thanks
    2kool4skool Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Warning I do not know all these fancy words and I'm not like some hiteck college genius (but I'm close) but I have heard that it will only work in a hot spot a hot spot I geuss would be anyplace like an airport are a house with good internet connection especially with a city store or something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surface Areas [ 1 Answers ]

How do you do Surface Areas in Geometry?

Whitening in some areas. [ 1 Answers ]

How do you whiten your bebe area - specifically on the sides , your underarms & the bottom of your butt? Please I need your help.

About Unwanted Hair in areas it shouldn't be. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, all. I am a very Young Lady, and I have unwanted hair growth in places that I would have never thought I would have hair grow. I Started to notice hair growing around the neck area breast area my junior year. And I know as scary as that sounds, It wasn't much so I would tweeze it...

Gray Areas to Answering Certain Posts [ 26 Answers ]

There has been a number of times I have found myself wondering lately if we are doing the right thing here in responding to certain posts the way we do. This includes three general areas I see growing as the site grows and I would like some input from others. The areas I encounter, but its by no...

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

View more questions Search