Ask
    sylvesterhouse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
    How to interface Microsoft word to acrobat reader
    How do I convert an acrobat reader document to a usable word document
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2014, 11:09 PM
    You need acrobat professional for this task.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2014, 04:49 AM
    There are utilities like PDF Converter from Nuance. That will do it. But the basic premise of using PDFs is two fold. First to enable users to view documents the way the author wants them to see it without having the program that created it and second to secure documents from unauthorized use.

So, if you need a Word version of the document, go back to the source, where you got the document from and ask for a Word version.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2014, 11:50 AM
    You can also use Zamzar online file conversion at zamzar.com

With an image in a pdf you may need to run it through an OCR to get actual text, for that you could try onlineocr.net

Both are great sites, work well, and don't require any installation of any software on your current computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acrobat Reader vs Photoshop [ 1 Answers ]

I did not have Acrobat Reader in my computer in the recent past. When I downloaded a jpg, I told my computer to use Photoshop to open it. Now I have Acrobat Reader X but the computer still goes straight to Photoshop. Is there any way to instruct it to use Acrobat Reader? Secondly, a month ago,...

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

View more questions Search