Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helen9842 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 03:47 PM
    need repairs
    My home need repaired I do not have any money my gas bill stays so high because I need 32 window and 5 doors the house was build in 1953 I will be 72 September 8/14 I live in Washington, DC my email is (removed for privacy).
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2014, 05:10 PM
    Check with local churches or other local help groups. Senior services would be a good start. Doubt you will find someone to pay for that many windows and doors but worth a try.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2014, 06:18 PM
    Sell it and buy a MUCH smaller house... thats a HUGE one with that many windows and doors, I have a two story 4 bedroom colonial with only 23 windows and 4 doors to the outside. Would be worth a lot of money to downsize and give you money to put aside for future maintenance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 09:23 PM
    No there is no money paid directly to people to do the repairs.

If you are a veteran, check with VFW and American Legion to see if there is any help

Some churches and non profits have help, so check with the religious faith of your choice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is repairs [ 1 Answers ]

show how to repace a moen faucet cartidage value for all moen brand

Tv repairs [ 1 Answers ]

My TV is an lg 40" plazma and while watching anything with a dark background it gets covered in red spots and leaves an imprint can anybody help

Television repairs [ 2 Answers ]

Is there still anything such as television repairs. I am having a slight problem and in older sets I knew what to do to stop the problem, now I have no idea. My problem is that the top of the screen sometimes moves to the right but the rest stays in place. The next camera will make it look OK but...

Lease provided repairs vs. Design/decorative repairs? [ 2 Answers ]

Since buying our home we have painted various rooms, replaced old doors with new nice wooden ones and changed out the old closet doors also for new ones. We have re-done the trim work (baseboards and door/window frames) in these areas too. The rest of the home is in good condition, but not newly...

View more questions Search