Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vinny1000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 11:48 AM
    I have a friend who lives in Bulgaria, she wants to move to the UK.
    I have a friend in Bulgaria, she is Bulgarian, she wants to move to the UK to be with me, I would like to know what the process involves, ie: visa, work permit etc, thank you for all replies
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2014, 12:18 PM
    As Bulgaria is a member of the EU she can travel freely within the borders, no visas, etc are required.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 12:44 PM
    Be careful my friend as this isn't your first time falling for a foreign chick,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...rm-715403.html

Have you met this female "friend"?

Jun 16, 2014, 12:51 PM
    I have not met her in person yet, we have chatted on skype video calls, I am going to bulgaria on the 6th August to meet her, I call her on a daily basis, the question is to find out the process if she wants to come to uk, she is for real
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 16, 2014, 12:54 PM
    The process is the exact same as you visiting her as you are both from European Union member states.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 12:56 PM
    Have you tried a travel agency? I would think they could answer your question and tell you what you will need.

Jun 16, 2014, 01:03 PM
    Thank you for your answers
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2014, 03:54 PM
    Word of warning... and take this serious. Italy has a problem with young Romanian women suckering older widowed Italian men... they sometimes kill them, or get them to visit "family" in Romania and kill them there and take everything they have, some poor suckers get everything taken from them and survive, having nothing left to live on.

If you are older, and she is younger... I'll lay odds it's the same very dangerous game.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 09:35 PM
    Just because she is a real person, does not mean, it is still not a scam or a problem. There are some real dating and things, but most of the oversea or other nations are scams... Also, many will just marry to get out of where they are at... you want a young beautiful wife, I can find you as many as you want in China from 16 to 30 that will marry you, no matter what age you are, just to have a better life.

I have had three friends, marry a women from a non US country and have bad results One lived with him long enough to get a green card and was gone

Another lived with him long enough to learn his ATM and banking codes, and then she and his money was gone

The other is now supporting her father and mother, sister and brother, all who were brought over

Now I know a dozen great good love stories also. Just be careful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend's friend lives with us [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriends friend was suppose to move in for a short time before continuing on to another state. Within the first 6 months he didn't have a job, at all. I clean the house, take out the kitchen trash, and do all the yard work as my boyfriend works 12-15 hour shifts - 6 days a week. My boyfriend...

My daughter is 16, she lives with her father. Can she move in w/ me w/out his permiss [ 1 Answers ]

We have joint legal custody, but her primary is with him. Can she move in with me without his permission?

My boyfriends best friend lives with us [ 2 Answers ]

He eats our food, has lost his job, during this time of losing his job he tried to move in a girl who in the end up and left and stuck me with a high electric bill.his cats piss on my stuff. Since my man and I have been togather we have always had someone elese living here and I'm growing tired of...

Son owns house, mom lives there; won't get financing OR move! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question: My husband bought a house in 1997, completely on his own - The mortgage / deed / taxes are all in his name ONLY. His mother was supposed to get her credit straightened out and get financing to get the house out of his name. It is now 11 years later, and she will not get off...

View more questions Search