Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nouf95 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2014, 08:35 AM
    My turtle heat lamp broke!
    I have three red ear sliders. Today when I tried to turn on the lamp, it didn't and I can't buy another until next week... how could I keep them warm for this week? Please help!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 16, 2014, 01:47 PM
    You need another lamp...the lamp provides more than just heat. You should find a way to get the money, borrow it if you can.

Redearslider.com :: Lighting & Basking Directory
    nouf95 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2014, 03:31 AM
    Its not a money problem, I live in a small town and its impossible for me to get to the city this week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling heat lamp buzzing after breaker turned off [ 1 Answers ]

My bathroom ceiling heat lamp started buzzing loudly while I was taking a shower. It continued even after I turned off the breaker! How can that be? I have a neighbor who lives above me but not sure that has anything to do with it. Can you help?

The ks30 switch on my lamp cracked and broke [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to turn my lamp switch on and it broke how can I fix it?

Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.

Wiring T-stat to control heat lamp [ 14 Answers ]

I would like to heat an area (128cf with no moving air) using a 1500W heat lamp(s). I would also like to control the temp. inside this space with a standard home T-stat. mounted inside the area being heated. I understand the T-stat uses 24v while the heat source is 120v. I would also like to add a...

View more questions Search