Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyhueppe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Kenmore model 46 in Free Company cabinet
    Hi,

We found a beautiful Free Company cabinet with a working Kenmore Model 46 machine inside. The original instruction manual and accessories are with it. The cabinet has full doors with a fold out top, carved wood decorations on the front and curved wood accessories containers attached to the inside.

Has anyone seen something like this for sale? We're wondering how much it would be worth, and also the best way to sell it. I'm not sure it would be very sellable in our area but it's way too heavy to ship.

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a free manual for a kenmore washer model #23832100 Serial #cm4871201 [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to locate where a pin goes in my washer that was taken apart to be fixed

Free price of old cabinet sewing machine 1945 [ 0 Answers ]

free price of a cabinet sewing machine cabinet to the ground with drawers at right side around 1945 or 1955 singers value please I need to sell it but I do not know how much it cost. The value

The Free Sewing Machine No. 5 Treadle in cabinet [ 0 Answers ]

I just purchased a Free Sewing Machine and I am interested in finding out its age and parts availability. Is there anyone with answers or a website I can use to find answers?

Free help for Sears on Kenmore Series 70 model 110.26722693 [ 0 Answers ]

My 82 yr old mother who lives in Florida just called me and said that her Kenmore series 70 model 110.26722693 won't spin her clothes out. She put in small load, left her house for 15 min, came back, took out clothes to put in dryer and they were sopping wet. When she put them back to respin and...

Putting cabinet on a Kenmore 70 series washer [ 1 Answers ]

I fixed my kenmore washer myself and it works fine but am having trouble putting the cabinet back on it, does it slide on top of the metal frame (along the side on the bottom) or under it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.