Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jun 15, 2014, 04:30 AM
    Trouble setting string height after neck changes
    Hello. I recently set the neck on my electric guitar which was easy, I then set the saddle height (Floyd rose style bridge). Im having trouble setting the string height anywhere near as low as they were before and every time I lower or raise them the dull strings vary a lot and don't know why. There's more than a .25 mm gap from the straight edge to the 8th fret but also most of the dull notes are toward the nut. Also the thing that I cannot figure out is some of the dull strings are definitely not touching any fret or anything at all, the dullness must be the nut or bridge! The floyd rose copy bridge has two raising/lowering screws but as I say I can't get the action anywhere near what it was before. Any ideas people?

Check out some similar questions!

Having trouble setting up this payoff table. [ 1 Answers ]

A maker of T-shirts must decide to build a large plant or a small plant. A small plant will incur an annual cost of $400000, with a production capacity of 100000 T-shirts per year. A large factory will incur an annual cost of $800000, with a production capacity of 200000 T-shirts per year. The...

I Have A 1991 honda civic lx having trouble setting the timing. [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A 1991 honda civic lx having trouble setting the timing. It turns on perfect but once its in gear and give it gas.. it doesn't have no power.. Any idea what it could be?

My neck is like buffalo neck, but it's the bone instead of fat, I'm not overweight [ 2 Answers ]

Its always bothered me I have no idea what it is I looked up the buffalo neck, its not that because its not fat it's the bone

Neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track [ 1 Answers ]

neck is popping at base of my neck is this serious. It pops like it's off track. I can hear it loud in my head happens when I life my head back up randomly

New string in string Trimer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put new string in string Trimer. Bump Type kevant

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.