Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jun 14, 2014, 05:41 PM
    A Vote for Obama or Putin?
    Very much a Patriot said to me the other day: "If I could only vote for one person and my choice was between Obama and Putin, I would have to vote for Putin". When I asked why, they replied "at least Putin is not trying to ruin his country". I have to agree somewhat, Putin is trying to rebuild his country and return the breakaway countries to the Soviet Union. While Obama is bent on ripping this country "a new one". If he could, it would not surprise me, if he would try to give Texas and Arizona to Mexico. Pay backs for Gov. Jan Brewer.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2014, 06:43 PM
    And don't forget... California too... He's probibly been negotiating wit Russia to give Alaska back too... out of spite.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 06:49 PM
    And return Virginia, Florida, and Maine to the Native Americans. Not sure about Nevada.
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2014, 07:01 PM
    He wants to sell Nevada to the Chinese.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 07:13 PM
    As long as they bring their recipes and establish rice paddies, that might work. There'd be a great work ethic for us to emulate.
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2014, 07:22 PM
    THey want to build a MASSIVE solar energy collection site there because there is too much smog in China or sandstorms from the Gobi desert to do it there, they've been bribing Harry Ried... thats why the government was grabbing all the land out there recently.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 05:10 AM
    http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Division/...cs/1864Act.pdf

1864 is hardly recent and the land grab was from Clive Bundy. But go ahead vote for Putin and live in his Russia. better yet move to Russia if you like the way he does things so well.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 07:34 AM
    That's what the Obama administration what you to think... they haven't been honest about anything yet... why do you think they would be honest about that.

ITs already been proven Bundy has been legally using that land for decades... as have many, many other people.

Obama leaves....MOST of the population wouldn't give a damn if he took a long walk off a short pier. Not even most of the slow witted people who voted for him. THe only people left that bleieve in him are the true believers....who would believe anything he says despite what their own eyes and experience tell them.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 07:36 AM
    No, Bundy hasn't been using it legally because he didn't pay the rent due and no one chased after him.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 07:38 AM
    Do you believe that propaganda too? We have a thread that disproved the governments propaganda about that.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 07:54 AM
    land grab was from Clive Bundy
    The land grab was from several others, it didn't work on Clive Bundy.
    How the Mojave ranchers were wiped out for the sake off a desert tortoise | Mail Online
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Smoothy your revision of the facts and denial of court orders is truly amazing and on current events you are factually challenged.
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 08:12 AM
    Speaking of denial of court orders, did you notice in the article:
    About a year later, the BLM again issued a clearance order, and the ranchers won a second victory in court. It didn't matter in the long term: the BLM began tightening grazing rules and working with Clark County to convince the ranchers to leave.
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 08:28 AM
    Nevada Cattlemen’s Association gives statement on rancher Bundy | Las Vegas Review-Journal

The association emphasized, however, that it doesn't support those who break the law and abuse grazing privileges.
    “In accordance with the rule of law, we must use the system set forth in our Constitution to change those laws and regulations. Nevada Cattlemen's Association does not condone actions that are outside the law in which citizens take the law into their own hands,” the group's statement said.
    The Nevada Cattlemen's Association is a nonprofit trade association that was established in 1935. The group has 567 dues-paying members who convene annually to “review, renew and create policy for our organization,” according to Torell.
    Torell said Bundy is not a member of the association, which consists of cattle and sheep ranchers who hold grazing permits and pay fees for grazing privileges on public, federal lands.
    There is a lawful way of doing things, and a Bundy way of doing things. What would PUTIN do?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2014, 08:29 AM
    "But go ahead vote for Putin and live in his Russia. better yet move to Russia if you like the way he does things so well."
    Exactly, tal.

catonsville: If you impression of a patriot is a friend who admires a leader who supports Iran, Syria, forms alliance with Communist China, comes down on dissent in his country with an iron fist just to name a few, you need a lesson in allegiance to your country. Did you serve in the U.S. military? Would you serve if of the appropriate age today? The comments you just posted would earn you a cell in the gulag even today (if spoken instead against the the leader of Russia) in the land of your much admired favorite leader.

Jun 15, 2014, 08:56 AM
    My friend has just read your response and they said: " Good, you got my point, there is no difference in what we will have in this country if left up to Obama."

P.S. Just for the record, I have served in the Military and as far as my allegiance to this country it has it, 110%.
    My friend has not served but their love of this country is right up with mine. We are going down the road to
    failure with the "eunuchs" in congress.
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 10:46 AM
    What would PUTIN do?
    Tighten up grazing restrictions and send in the commissars. Oh wait, that's what happened.
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 10:49 AM
    a leader who supports Iran, Syria, forms alliance with Communist China, comes down on dissent in his country with an iron fist just to name a few,
    Smearcase, which leader were you referring to here?
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 11:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    My friend has just read your response and they said: " Good, you got my point, there is no difference in what we will have in this country if left up to Obama."

P.S. Just for the record, I have served in the Military and as far as my allegiance to this country it has it, 110%.
    My friend has not served but their love of this country is right up with mine. We are going down the road to
    failure with the "eunuchs" in congress.
    I provided direct secure communications support, before... during desert shield through desert storm , and afterwards at a major US Army communications site in Europe who where the primary communications site for the region at the time (before satellite based communications became the standard)... people that believed every word they heard on the news were sadly deluded. On average the news coverage wasn't completely fictional, its just all the details they usually got wrong during that period. THese days they just tend to make things up since there is no law against doing so....and unlike the past....you can't shame someone that can't be shamed into doing the right thing.

Jun 15, 2014, 11:12 AM
    Thank you for your service.
    I can't determine if I had a dream or a premonition dream but it told me that the missing Lerner E-Mails are under Michele Obama's bed? Very strange dream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Go to vote ? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I find in my mailbox the Arizona's early voter registration form:D So now I'm sit here watching this form and ask to myself:( What hell I'm going to vote for?:mad: Since I lost any confidence in both party "US Democrat party:eek: & US Republican party:mad:" I feel like go to vote is...

11 reasons I will not vote for Obama. [ 1 Answers ]

1. I do not trust his math, and he keeps changing what he says. First, he talked about giving tax cuts to 90% (or so) of the population. Now, he says he will not RAISE taxes on 90% of the population. He has several major programs he wants to launch; the most recent that I have heard is to rebuild...

"Going-for-the-jugular approach to politics": Putin and the Russians? [ 7 Answers ]

No; it's the Chosen One, "the ones we've been waiting for": "Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign." ...

A Vote for McBush is a Vote for Iran War [ 35 Answers ]

A vote for McBush is a vote for a War on Iran. How do you like the War of Adventurism against Iraq which will last 100 years or until America destroys itself economically? Do you think that our colony Iraq, a future colony of Iran, and add another colony perhaps in Afghanistan will ever be in...

View more questions Search