Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2014, 11:34 AM
    You really believe that Obama supports Iran?
    For Americans, there is no requirement to respect the man/woman in the office of president, but respect for the commander-in-chief is paramount.
    Preference for a communist dictator over a current US president is treason in my humble opinion, as a veteran of the US Navy.
    And when I hear blasphemy of the current c.i.c. to the extent that I hear it here on AMHD every day I have to wonder how many citizens would stand up for their country, and how comments like the ones on this topic (from Americans as applicable) erode American principles.
    This is the oath that military inductees take upon entry into the US Armed Forces. Less than 1/2 of one percent of Americans serve in the military today. If called upon, could the other 99 1/2% honestly take that oath with so much venom in their hearts for the current president, to the extent that they express a desire to elect a dictator?
    "I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
    Tighten up grazing restrictions and send in the commissars. Oh wait, that's what happened.

Bundy wouldn't be grazing on Putins land in the first place and would have no redress in court either. He and his militias would be in Siberia never seen or heard of again and it wouldn't take 20 years to get there.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 11:47 AM
    when I hear blasphemy of the current c.i.c.
    Annnd - we have more proof of the cult of personality surrounding Mr. Obama. Did you get a tingle up your leg hearing him speak like Chris Matthews said he did?

FYI - My service was as a Corpsman with the Marines under Jimmy Carter. I didn't say anything until I got out, as was required by the UCMJ. Afterwards - different story.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jun 15, 2014, 12:05 PM
    "For Americans, there is no requirement to respect the man/woman in the office of president, but respect for the commander-in-chief is paramount."

Is the I.I.C/C.I.C carrying out his duties following the Constitution? "I have a Pen and
    a Phone" does not cut it as following the Constitution. Releasing 5 "4-Star Generals"
    from Gitmo to go back out to fight again doesn't follow it either. Tell me how this is
    In the best interest of our country. Don't question my loyalty question his.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 12:53 PM
    Seems to me an opinion on the constitutionality of an executive decision is for the court to decide. Further equating tribal titles to actual government positions in a loose knit regional authority that spanned two countries is rather dubious given the authoritative fundamentalist nature of the Taliban and since none were captured by the US on the battlefield, but by local forces as they fled, then their actual value is dubious at best, and trumped up at worst. Lets not forget the Taliban did quite well without these fellows for 12 year.

My last points are in regard to the persistence of the same congressmen who decry this trade now have been imploring and criticizing the president for years for NOT doing more to get this soldier released, and when he is, the big flip flop and soaring rhetoric about him and his families character. Sensational stories and hollering points with no facts as yet.

Finally what part of leave no one behind is so hard to understand for the peanut gallery? I am glad this president put a higher value on the lives of those he commands than do the rest of you naysayers who would rather have Putin telling you what to do than this commander in chief.

Wear your I LOVE VLAD tee shirts proudly, and ignore what PUTIN would do about YOUR rights, and constitution. Or even what he thinks of you stupid, fat, arrogant Americans. His words not mine.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 03:06 PM
    So the republicans have a love for Putin. Interesting. He doesn't like you guys very much though.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 03:46 PM

Really now... considering there is extensive proof of this and there is a thread in CUrrent events spelling it out. Canadians might not be as well versed on events in the USA as they think they are apparently... but there is ample proof of them... if you would bother looking beyond your nose.

If YOU are so convinced there wasn't...you prove it was investigated by a verified and known neutral entity and cleared...in other thread its been proved he did, and it came out as a result of the Bundy fiasco where the government WAY oversteped its legal bounderies.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 04:25 PM
    Ok, post your evidence that Obama wants to sell Nevada to the chinese.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2014, 04:29 PM
    YOU prove every one of your claims you made in this thread first... Particularly the one you made when dishing out a not helpful that's already been proven in another thread here YOU participated in previously. You claimed he didn't and that its obvious... so certainly you can produce unbiased proof of that im assuming?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Go to vote ? [ 0 Answers ]

Today I find in my mailbox the Arizona's early voter registration form:D So now I'm sit here watching this form and ask to myself:( What hell I'm going to vote for?:mad: Since I lost any confidence in both party "US Democrat party:eek: & US Republican party:mad:" I feel like go to vote is...

11 reasons I will not vote for Obama. [ 1 Answers ]

1. I do not trust his math, and he keeps changing what he says. First, he talked about giving tax cuts to 90% (or so) of the population. Now, he says he will not RAISE taxes on 90% of the population. He has several major programs he wants to launch; the most recent that I have heard is to rebuild...

"Going-for-the-jugular approach to politics": Putin and the Russians? [ 7 Answers ]

No; it's the Chosen One, "the ones we've been waiting for": "Barack Obama is striking back fiercely and swiftly to stamp out an ad that links him to a 1960s radical, eager to demonstrate a far more aggressive response to attacks than John Kerry did when faced with the 2004 "Swift Boat" campaign." ...

A Vote for McBush is a Vote for Iran War [ 35 Answers ]

A vote for McBush is a vote for a War on Iran. How do you like the War of Adventurism against Iraq which will last 100 years or until America destroys itself economically? Do you think that our colony Iraq, a future colony of Iran, and add another colony perhaps in Afghanistan will ever be in...

View more questions Search