Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnie12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2014, 02:46 PM
    How do I wire a honeywell th8320u1008 from trane baystst239
    I am installing a Honeywell PRO 8000 in of place of a Trane baystat 239

I can't seem to get the emergency heat to work. And can you tell me where all the wires go? Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Trane to Honeywell Thermostat (4 wire)? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been trying for days to get my Honeywell RTH-221b Thermostat to work with my AC. It's been working all winter for Heat, but now when I need it for cooling it does not work. I was able to take some pics of the old and new wiring. This is the old wiring: ...

Replacing Honeywell LR69071 thermostat with Honeywell TH8320U1008 [ 4 Answers ]

I thought the transfer of wiring would be intuitive, but I was clearly mistaken. I have a heat pump with an aux electric furnace. Current connections are (by color) X - blue W2 - white R - red G- green O - orange Y - yellow E - brown Can anyone tell me where these should connect on the...

Trane 4 wire to Honeywell rth8500 [ 11 Answers ]

I have been trying to connect a new honeywell rth8500 to a Trane unit (believe it is a heat pump). The Trane unit is currently hooked to a Trane thermostat with only 4 wires. They are set as follows Black - Zone Red - Common Blue - Cool setpoint Green - Fan sw The old Trane thermostat...

How to wire a Honeywell th8320u1008 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carrier heat pump. Outdoor unit is a model 38yka030300, indoor unit model 40yr030300 with a model t874r1384 (hh07aq170) thermostat. The thermostat is wired as follows: Terminal color wire O orange W2 blue C brown E ...

Switching from Trane (6-wire) to Honeywell (5-wire) [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to change from a Trane tstat (model TAYSTAT241) with six wires: Green to G1, Red to R, Blue to B, White to W1, Brown to W2, and yellow to Y1 to a Honeywell Programmable (RTH230B) with five connections: Rh to Rc (jumped), W, Y, G. I have a Trane XV90 (model # TXC031C4HPCO-1999). My...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.