Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prophetess327 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 12:07 PM
    How to write a missionary or humanitarium letter
    How to write a missionary or humanitarium introduction letter?

Going on a missionary trip to India within a month

Will conduct feeding program for very poor and will give medical supplies, eyeglasses, bookbags for kids, sandals all sizes and new clothes for infants

Will teach kids and have seminars for adults
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 12:24 PM
    Is this letter an appeal for funding for this trip? To whom will it be sent?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 02:27 AM
    Agree, what is the use of the letter? Are you sending it to people in nations you will be working? Are you going as part of a larger international group?

Are you sending out letters asking for funding?

Also, if you are going within a month, I would have hoped you already have every detail of funding and supplies finished

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample letter of how to write a business letter from potecial cliet [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I have a small electrical and plumbing service business and I want to introduce my company to some potential companies and clients I have targeted but I don't know how to write a email letter. Help please thank you

Hi, I need to know how to write a letter of requesting a service letter. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to provide this letter to my zonal manager & he knows me well.

I need to write a letter for a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a letter about a price increase but in the same letter I want to thank them for their support please help

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

How do I write a missionary letter? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going on a mission trip and I need some Ideas on how to write a letter explaining why I am going and what I am doing. I don't know how to start. Help please!

View more questions Search