Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    constcleanup1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 11:46 AM
    How much do I charge by sq ft for post construction clean up
    Hiw much woukd I charge by sq. Ft for post const. Cleaning. Geanite countertops, carpet, linileum floirs, 2 bed 2 bath. Just built for ready for new rentakvin over 270 spt complex.. but I bid by bldg of 26 units in meridian Idaho
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
    There are too many things that have to be taken into consideration to give you a price. Just to name a few. Location of site, amount you want to make, what it costs to dump and how clean they want it. Broom clean or move in clean.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do I charge for post construction clean up? [ 5 Answers ]

I started a post construction cleanup service in OKC OK, I've been doing new homes at .20 cents sq ft, but I have a chanse to bid on a retail business and was wondering if you price that differently. Up to this point I still don't know the specs of the job ( will know more later on today) a...

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much do I charge for post-construction clean up in DC area? [ 1 Answers ]

I have my own cleaning business and I have no clue what to charge.. I've read everything from .15 to .25... I have a great friend who owns a construction business who said she would sub me out to clean and asked me what I would charge... HELP? We have a job to clean a 5000 sq ft basement coming up...

How do I charge fairly for a post construction clean up? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house and a 4 story hotel to bid on and I do not want to over charge the customer or undercharge myself. It is a final clean of the inside no moving out any debris.

How Much Do I Charge on a Post Construction Clean-Up Opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to find out what to charge on a post construction clean-up opportunity. The building intels 8,400 sf of exterior glass, 775 sf of skylight glass at the top of the atrium , and 4,100 sf of interior glass at the 4 sides of the atrium. I am looking for an estamate of what to charge, the...

View more questions Search