Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copperg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 10:53 AM
    If-then-else statements
    Design an If-Then statement (or a flowchart with a single alternative decision structure) that assigns 0 to the variable b and assigns 1 to the variable c if the variable a is less than 10
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 13, 2014, 12:02 PM
    So what's stopping you? You don't expect us to do your work for you, do you? We will critique what you have done, but not do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If-then-else statements [ 2 Answers ]

How would I go about designing an If-Then-Else statement or a flowchart with a dual alternative decision structure) that assigns 0 to the variable b if the variable a is less than 10? Otherwise, it should assign 99 to the variable b.

If-Then statements [ 2 Answers ]

How would I write an If-Then statement that sets the variable hours to 10 when the flag variable minimum is set?

If-Then-Else statements [ 2 Answers ]

How would I display an If-Then-Else statement that determines whether the points variable is outside the range of 9 to 51. If the variable holds a value outside this range it should display “Invalid points.” Otherwise, it should display “Valid points.”

Over Statements [ 1 Answers ]

The net income of Reliable Provision company decreased sharply during 2003. Clay Rollins, owner of the store, anticipates the need for a bank loan in 2004. Late in 2003, he instructed the accountant to record a $70,000 sale of recreational gear to the Smith family, even though the goods will not be...

Finicial statements [ 1 Answers ]

I've been asked to analyse finicial statements for an assignment. I wonder if I'm meant to comment on the share capital, shareholding ownership, number of shares, etc. If so what does this stuff mean, and how do I tackle it. Please help

View more questions Search