Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrUninteresting Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2014, 10:13 AM
    Injury advice?
    I grazed my knee 4 months ago while walking home.

It seemed to be healing fine but after a month when the skin came back, the wound started to grow pinkish and puffy/swollen and has been this way ever since.

Is this a bad thing? What should I do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2014, 06:34 PM
    And your doctor says??

Jun 13, 2014, 08:45 PM
    I couldn't afford the doctor right now unfortunately.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 09:20 PM
    It's the only way to know what's going on. We can't diagnose you online so if it's bothering you or you are worried, you will need to see a doctor.

Jun 13, 2014, 09:39 PM
    Okay then, thank you all for your answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injury [ 4 Answers ]

I was walking into walmart with my childreb. Then a christmas tree fell down knocking the metal display sign into my leg. My ankle is bruised badly but my insurance does notbkick in until the beginning of the year. Do I have grounds for a lawsuit? Also no caution signs were there

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Self Injury [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I didn't quite know where to post this so I tried here... Anyway, I know that self injury is typical of someone who has been abused through childhood, but I seemed to be OK there for a few months... now Im taking social work in college which didn't bother me till today when we watched a video...

Walmart injury [ 14 Answers ]

I was shoping at walmart and I checked out bent down to put a jug of water under my cart and I came back up and the carousel that holds the bags hit me about my eye. They say its bad timing and I have injuries from it but not insurance. Are they at falt because she should've seen me bent down and...

View more questions Search