Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bloondee2112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 06:00 PM
    80s movies
    Does anyonne know of a kids cartoon movie from the 80s that cane in a white box had little characters that always said oh me oh my and they lost color of there land and then got it back and there were peppermints
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2014, 05:10 PM
    ?

Wee Sing in Sillyville (Video 1989) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot movies of the 80s? [ 2 Answers ]

It is a movie from the 80s I remember the robot/cyborg would time travel and bring back items for someone does anyone know the name of the movie?

Two 80s movies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of 2 movies, and I think they were both made in the 80s. The first one was about an evil girl who murdered another girl and took her necklace. They setting of the movie was near the water. The evil girl tried to hide what she didn't, but eventually her mother discovered...

Looking for names of 80s cyborg film and 70/80s martian vs earth defenders movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping someone can help me with the name of two films: 1. Probably from the late 80's. The basic idea is that a man (I think a soldier) is changed into a cyborg/android. He has a weaponised arm/hand that fire missles/fire etc. and part of his face has and one eye has been replaced....

80s TV movies [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the names of two children's movies from the 80s. One is I believe a series of movies about the boogey man. The boogey man character, if I remember, liked to say "boogey, boogey boo! Just kidding!" The other is a very hazy memory. A story of a girl in her room at night...

80s movies, please help [ 1 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of an 80s comedy/mystery movie, I can't remember much except a truck with a rat or mouse on top with glowing eyes, and guys that are pretending to be exterminators for unknown reasons. Please help

View more questions Search