Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashok_in Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
    Problem installing Jave EE7 on my notebook
    I am trying to install Java EE on my Note book.I have the following problem.
    Details are given here.

Windows Vista Home Basic
    Service Pack 1
    32-bit Operating system

Java version 1.7.0_51
    JAVA_HOME=d:\Program_Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51

Path includes ;D:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_51

Javac and java runs fine.

I downloaded Java EE file java_ee_sdk-7-jdk7-windows.exe file from
    Oracle site on my D:drive. Then I double click on this file. I get a warning
    Message "An unidentified program wants to access your computer".I choose
    "allow".Then "Launching Java(TM) 2 runtime environment appears for few seconds
    And then progam quits without any message.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2014, 05:16 PM
    Have you tried running the application as Administrator?

Have you tried re-downloading the program, it may have been corrupted?

You may also try installing the JDK7 first, changing the java_home environmental variable to the JDK directory instead of the JRE directory, and then installing the SDK separately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem installing new thermostat, no RC terminal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dual transformer electric ac with 5 wires. The old themostat was wired red wire to RH, white wire to W, yellow wire to Y, green wire to G, blue wire to RC. My new themostat doesn't have RC terminal. R O B C Y1 E/W1 G W2 this is the terminal for new themostat. Putting the same...

Problem Installing [ 7 Answers ]

I have this game that 2 disks to install. I have already installed the 1st,but I got half-way through the 2nd one before a blue screen popped up and I had to restart my computer. Now the problem is whenever I put the 1st disk in it says installation in process and it won't respond. When I put the...

Installing a tub in mortar problem/question [ 1 Answers ]

I could really use your help with a question; We recently had a new re-model tub installed.(Veritek BA-3060) Our contractor did not install this in mortar per the manufacturers instructions thus voiding the warranty. Plus it leeks through one of the walls because it is installed crooked. He...

Thermostat installing problem [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have removed my old dial thermostat and it had two wires connected to it red & yellow, a third wire, green was not connected but sticking out of the wall. I have just purchased a Honeywell 3200 programmable model and connected red to R and yellow to W. Nothing works... do I need to connect...

Problem Installing Office 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently re-installed Win 98 (ancient - I know!) and I have no Office software installed. I then went to install office 2000 and the autorun brings up the Windows Installer screen with the message "Preparing to install". It then disappears and nothing else happens. Can anybody help me with...

View more questions Search