Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DianneMichelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 07:44 AM
    Confetti/Glitter Sprayer Hat
    I'm trying to find a way to rig my graduation cap to launch glitter or confetti. Is there a way to do this where it will launch via string or button? Maybe a fan or something? If not this way then how can I rig a handheld confetti flicker so that it just requires a button of some kind? Obviously I would want something that won't hurt my head or make a loud boom sound if I can help it.

Thank you so much if you can provide any direction at all.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Not a lot of space in a graduation hat... anything quiet will likely be powered by a compress gas cartridge... likely CO2. That's going to get incredibly cold incredibly fast... and be a frostbite danger if anything goes wrong.

Anything that goes bang in a school setting will get you in more trouble than you could ever imagine very, very fast.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2014, 01:28 PM
    So when we tell you how and your hair gets all tangled up or it shoots into some other persons eye and they have to have surgery to repair, what do you tell your attorney? MA0641 told me how! OOOPS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sprayer head for fredrich grohe kitchen sprayer [ 0 Answers ]

I have a f-g single faucet with pull-out sprayer head. This head either sprays or streams water with the push of a butten. I only streams now. Inside the head is a washer which is bad due to use (20 yrs old). I need to replace and need a diagram to see how to get the 'valve'(?) out and a place to...

What's the diffnce between a beanie hat and a snow hat? [ 1 Answers ]

The sketers were a beanie and other people wear snow hats but I don't get whts the diffrnce

How is glitter made? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm curious. I'd like to see a video of glitter production. Thought it would be enlightening.

Glitter from T-shirts [ 8 Answers ]

How to remove glitter from T-shirts?

Glitter Eyeliner [ 14 Answers ]

I had a friend who let me borrow her glitter eyeliner once. I fell in love with it. We are no longer speaking. I cannot find the stuff anywhere. It's silver glitter liquid eyeliner... I'm madly in love with it, and have been looking all over the place for it... If you know where I can...

View more questions Search