Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saramazen Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2014, 04:21 AM
    Where I check the trading company's name real or not ?
    Hello
    My name is Sara and I'm work in marketing and I have get offer from some company from all world about some product for import and export and I do like to know how I can check this company its real or fake

Wait your reply

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 12, 2014, 04:25 AM
    Depends on where they are located.

Jun 12, 2014, 04:40 AM
    There is from all world some from Malaysia,India,China,Canada,USA and UAE

Jun 12, 2014, 04:56 AM
    Well each would be different. You can check for Websites, independently check the addresses, try to find customers, check with local chambers of commerce, etc. You could place a small trial order and see how they perform.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 06:22 AM
    And many fake deals, use real company names.

The issue, is what is the deal? And there are 1000's of import, export shops, new ones open, every day...

Jun 13, 2014, 02:15 AM
    Hello
    Is there Authoritative sites provide information about commercial companies and the truth, whether imported or data source with its own full contact Is there a trade organizations and social organizations based on the source of data for commercial companies

Wait your reply

Thanks
    Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 02:31 AM
    No, not really,

Again, I could start a import company, and start importing things today, merely pay the duties and taxes.

And where is company main office. Also, different companies,

What type of deal are they offering. Most fake, want you to receive something, and ship it out. And pay too high commission to be real

Tell us what is happening

one version of course, they hire you. send you a check for a amount of money, but you have to send them some of money to other place. like a shipper.

another, they send you items, you mail out, but often items stolen.

Jun 13, 2014, 04:39 AM
    No there is no one site where you can get such info. You have to check local sources where the company's HQ are.

Jun 15, 2014, 02:12 AM
    Thanks
    I work in the field of marketing and therefore ask is to look for certain companies in some industries in some countries, but must be the fact that these companies and officially registered
    Example: search for companies officially registered in the field of industry and trade of food, such as sugar
    Another example: search for companies officially registered manufacturing and trade of fertilizers such as urea

Jun 15, 2014, 07:39 AM
    "officially registered" could mean different things in different countries, even different states.
    Expert

Jun 15, 2014, 10:26 PM
    In China a busienss is officially registered when it has a business license. In America, they will also have a business license. There is no real thing everywhere for "officially registered" are they registered with trade associations, if you find companies, you would have to ask them for licensing information, references and the such.

Jun 16, 2014, 04:05 AM
    How do I can verify from import , export or trading company ?
    Hello
    My name is Sara and I'm work in marketing
    There is some company send to me offer for import or export company and I do like to know how I can verify this company

Wait your reply

Thanks

Jun 16, 2014, 04:26 AM
    How I do credibility review for business and trade ?
    Hello

Dear all

My name is Sara work in marketing for import and export company and I do like to ask about how credibility review business and for import , export or trading company and I was ash this for how I can find genuine buyer on internet for import and export company

Wait your reply

Thanks

Jun 16, 2014, 04:46 AM
    Ask for references and check them.

P.S. Please stop opening new threads with essentially the same issue. I've merged your threads. If you have followup post as a reply to this thread.

Jun 16, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Hello
    Thanks
    But how I can check this references
    How is the way to check them ?

Jun 16, 2014, 09:36 AM
    You call the company and ask them what their experience with the supplier is. Granted, a company is not going to give a reference to a cmpany they screwed over, but it will at least give you an idea if the company is legit.

I don't know if Dun & Bradstreet rate non US companies, but their rating service is highly respected.

Jun 19, 2014, 02:48 AM
    Where I can found genuine broker and buyer on commodities trade by internet with cred
    Hello
    Dear All
    My name is Sara and I'm work in marketing for import and export company and we company work in commodities trade and I do like to know
    - where I can found genuine broker and buyer on commodities trade such as ( Sugar Cane,Scrap and petroleum product ) by internet with credibility , authorization and official ?

Wait your reply

Thanks

Jun 19, 2014, 04:41 AM
    How many times are you going to ask essentially the same question? We have answered you to the best of our ability.

One more time. There is no ONE place where you can check this information. The closest to a single place would be Dun & Bradstreet, but that's a pay service. To get info about business licensing, you have to contact the local government.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I open an account with a stock certificate with a trading company? [ 4 Answers ]

I have 74 shares in oil,it's a 1980 certificate of common stock.scottstrade said that I could open an account with the certificate, how? And just what do they mean?

I want to prepare chemical trading company introductory letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to start chemical trading company and I want to prepare effective introductory letter

Filing by company name if individual trading as different name [ 1 Answers ]

When filing alphabetically by company, and the name is John Doe trading as Doe Enterprises, where would you file it?

View more questions Search