Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miesa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2014, 11:40 PM
    South african citizen, how do myself, spouse and child get uk visa if parents are uk
    Myself, my spouse and my child is south african citizens.
    My parents imigrated to the uk. They have obtained uk citizenship.
    How does it work if we need to obtain uk visas / passport but still stays in south africa its like joined citizenship.
    How does the visa/passport thing work for myself, spouse and child
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2014, 12:02 AM
    Unless you got citizenship, you are not UK citizen, and you get a South African passport like always, and get the proper visa to visit the UK, tourist or work or what your plans are
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 13, 2014, 10:04 PM
    If your parents are naturalized, they are entitle to file immigrant visas for you and your family. Since very little details provided, I can't tell how long it's going to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

South african marrying a german citizen [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am currently in germany on a tourist visa, and my boyfriend ( living and working in germany) and I intend on getting married, I leave in December back to south africa, and we plan on getting married next year February, I need to know the legalities of getting married and the red...

How to claim your European passport as a South African citizen? [ 0 Answers ]

How do I claim a European passport as a South African citizen by the way of my grandmother being born in France?

Gay couple... south african and french citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a south african citizen and my boyfriend is a french citizen, we want to get married next week! We would like to know if I can get a eu passport and when? ( how many weeks/months after the wedding? )

View more questions Search