Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 02:02 PM
    This is so low I dont even know where to go with it !!!!
    Why oh why are we allowing this to happen? We are being flooded with children due to this administrations briliance yet again. Where is the money going to come from this time? How do we stop it?

Obama's 'amnesty' for illegal immigrant minors sparks TWELVE-FOLD spike in numbers pouring across border | Mail Online

Obama, Mexico Facilitate Illegal Immigration: 300 More Illegal Migrant Kids Flood U.S. Border - Shark Tank
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 02:16 PM
    The TV newscaster I heard this from said their parents are already in the U.S.? So why were the children still in Mexico (and SA)? And who would let all these lttle kids fend for themselves, crossing the Rio Grande AND the desert? Who is masterminding this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 02:26 PM
    THey should ALL be rounded up and dumped off in Venezuela no matter where they came from.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 03:01 PM
    Not the children, but the adults who are making this happen.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 03:03 PM
    ALL of them need to go back to where they belong. If they can't follow the law and the legal way and apply FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRY... not one single one of them deserves to be here at all ever.
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 03:17 PM
    Im not sure as to the exact origins of all of them but our southern neighbors seem to be dumping them here. It is yet another entitlement gone awry. The parents of these children should never be allowed into this country as what they are currently doing is child abuse on a international level. If there is no way to send them back then we should atleast bill the country of origin for them being here. It is insanity beyond imagination.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 03:22 PM
    I know I for one am absolutely sick and tired of paying THOUSANDS of dollars a year in higher property taxes because the schools are overflowing with people that legally don't even belong here to begin with.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 03:49 PM
    On the 5:30 news, a Guatemalan woman with a toddler said she was told that the US is eagerly inviting women and children to this country. I missed who is saying that.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 03:56 PM
    The Obama administration is south of the border. Its another ploy a voter fraud by stuffing polling places with people what never should have been allowed here since they see the writing on the wall and votor ID is coming and the dead can't vote any longer and people can't vote under a number of names any longer. So they hand out green cards in exchange fopr votes to people who have no concept of the law because they refuse to follow it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2014, 04:36 PM
    I am pretty sure that the children are not following their parents ;but instead are being sent ahead of them. The emperor and his minions will then make the case that we should allow the parents in so as to not separate families.
    This is a humanitarian crisis that is caused exclusively by the lack of seriousness by the adm in securing the border .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 04:40 PM
    How could we possibly reject big-eyed children?
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 05:28 PM
    It is easier then you think when you are overwhelmed at the level of resources. You have to deny one so another can live. If your forced to make a choice then you make it.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 05:34 PM
    I can do it easy... I work damn hard for my money... I pay damn high taxes... taxes that are far higher than they would have to be if they rounded up all the illegals and sent them back across the border.

My feeling is... YOU BREED THEM, YOU FEED THEM.

I don't want to.

It's bad enough I have to pay for the lazy people that belong here....I'll be damned if I am going to be supportive about paying for those who have no right to be here too. Send them home and let them starve there. They are their problem, not ours.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2014, 08:37 PM
    can we send our unwanted kids there too?
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2014, 08:19 AM
    As an unprecedented wave of undocumented children from Central America spills over our Texas border, a veteran lawmen's organization has declared it an "orchestrated" event. If so, who benefits?
    To date, there hasn't been a word from the White House or its agencies urging families in Honduras, Guatemala or El Salvador not to send their children alone through Mexico's merciless badlands infested with cartel criminals to reach the U.S. There's some Twitter activity and little else.
    But the newspapers and television stations throughout Central America are falsely reporting that amnesty will be theirs if they can just make it through the Mexican obstacle course — and that the time to do it is now.
    It doesn't matter that these children are likely to succumb to desert heat, be snatched by vicious human traffickers, forced into prostitution, slavery or the drug trade, or simply murdered as has already happened to thousands, as the white crosses at the border can attest.
    Not since the radio broadcasts that triggered Rwanda's Tutsi massacres in 1994 has such false information been spread unchecked by authorities who might be able with just their words to make a difference.
    U.S. embassy websites still have no warnings to Central Americans about not sending children north, and until recently the U.S. embassy in Guatemala's website prominently featured links to President Obama's campaign website with his speech declaring to Guatemalans that "our immigration system is broken."
    So no wonder the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, after 50,000 apprehensions of border crossers in south Texas, declared this week that "certainly we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government."
    An Orchestrated Immigration Wave At The Texas Border? Not So Paranoid To Think So - Investors.com
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 08:40 AM
    The tinfoil hat types are posting on various blogs that the President does not want to provide green cards and votes any longer, but that he's looking for more of the wackos too far gone for the Bundy ranch to start a massacre that he can declare a "National Emergency" and suspend elections. As self-centered as Mr. Obama is portrayed, this idea is not being discounted anymore.
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2014, 08:48 AM
    I think his next argument will be 'family values' . You can't keep these kids from their parents ;so they should be allowed entry next .

Meanwhile NRO is reporting the MS-13 members are amongst the 'youths ' gaining entry .
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-ryan-lovelace
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 09:09 AM
    Moving people north to America is a BIG business in south and central Americas, and is happening all over the world NOT just here. People are always fleeing gangs, drug lords and wars, looking for a safe place and it's a huge issue all over.

Hell, most of the American citizens have ancestors who were running from something and came here. NOTHING!! What's changed since the great European migration and the Cuban one after, or the latinos recently. Now its Central Americans and whose hollering the most? The former immigrants.
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2014, 09:37 AM
    Except most of our ancestors followed the law and came here legally... not illegaly. HUGE difference.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2014, 09:41 AM
    There was hardly any law when your ancestors came here smoothy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sobering up do's and dont's [ 1 Answers ]

College Student 22. Needs sobering up. Looking for do's and dont's

Looking for my father-dont know his name [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for my father.He met my mother in Ayrshre Raffingora in Southern Rhodesia in 1959.I do not know his name.But I heard that he worked as a farm assistant at Best Farm in Raffingora/Ayrshire.He was about 25 years when I was born.He came from Dundee in Scotland.I heard he tried to bring me...

Dont-know-if-im-pregnant-parano [ 9 Answers ]

So me and this guy had sex a week ago and we used a condom, I don't think it broke or anything. We were really close friends and we have had sex a couple times before, but after this time, he just stopped talking to me. I am wondering why. But my body has been feeling really weird and Ive been...

I need the big DO's and DONT's for gerbils. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got 2 baby gerbils. I've done a bunch of research but every website says something different and I don't know who to trust. :confused: I need some tips on taming them, and I need to know some of the big rules when it comes to caring for gerbils. :) I've had a hamster before and I love...

View more questions Search