Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetwanilla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 10:04 AM
    Help with japanese translation
    I need somebody to translate this japanese picture for me. What are they saying in the picture? I'd assume it is in japanese (:
    http://31.media.tumblr.com/01a01b3f51c197b56b55dd3ccefd553b/tumblr_mf8g8da32c1ra91jvo1_400.jpg
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2014, 05:24 PM
    Attachment 46154

^^Easier for others to see^^

I'll send it to my girlfriend, she is quite good with Japanese.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Japanese video? [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember if there are any lyrics, it might be just instrumental. I'm also not quite sure of the genre. I think it's a kind of hip-hop, and it reminds me a little bit of the anime Samurai Champloo. Starting as real life footage, it's a video of a man with an afro who heads out from...

Someone understands Japanese?? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to know what is said here. Anata wa watakushi no sunda no tokoro wakarenei no de, kono tokoro nji ikainai Shinjiteru toomoimas Watakusi no sekai wa shinjimasita kara, takusan hito wa kawaiii des need

What is this japanese translated into? [ 2 Answers ]

? 1/4 ?ae?(R)? 1/4 ? 1/4 ? 1/4 ?<<?you? 3/4 ?-?(C)? 1/4?, <<?(C)? 1/4 ? 3/4?, ae(C)?<<?

Japanese Characters Translation [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone translate the Japanese painted characters and markings on this WWII canteen. See photos below. Thanks, Norm

Japanese beetles [ 2 Answers ]

I planted a new tree in the spring and the japanese beetles have gotten to it. The leaves are all damaged. Is there any way to save this tree? Can I totally remove the leaves and will that give it new life? Should I fertilize it?

View more questions Search