Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Countrygirl1011 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2014, 07:42 AM
    Invisalign vs Braces?
    I was just wondering about the difference between Invisalign and Braces. I am 29 yrs old and always had crooked front teeth with an overbite. I didn't get the advatage of getting things done when I was a young kid, due to parent financial strain. I am thinking of going in the direction of invisalign but I am still uncertain. I have done some research on both but I would like actual personal reviews or just some advice on the subject.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Your dentist would be the best person to advise you... they aren't right for everyone, particularly if your teeth need significant correction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invisalign [ 5 Answers ]

A few questions.. what does invisalign feel like when it is in your mouth, and is it better to get invisalign rather than regular braces? If so why?

Would this work to get invisalign? [ 0 Answers ]

Plan to get Invisalign- 1. Wait until we are 4 days away from a dentist visit. 2. Complain that I have so many gaps in my teeth and some aren't even straight. 3. Ask if she can ask the dentist if there is anything he can do to my teeth so that they are straight. 4. Do some research. 5. Come...

Invisalign braces [ 1 Answers ]

How well does it work? I'm considering it. I have a slight overbite and a little bit of crowding. The ordontontist says regular braces would likely only be 12-14 months...

Invisalign [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone used it? What do you think? I had braces for yrs, wore the head gear, retainers and all that. Now at 24 my teeth are shifting again and I have to see an orthodontist-I refuse to get braces , and I've heard about this. Any other options? Thanks! :D :D

Invisalign-other options? [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone used it? What do you think? I had braces for yrs, wore the head gear, retainers and all that. Now at 23 my teeth are shifting again and I have to see an orthodontist-I refuse to get braces , and I've heard about this. Any other options? Thanks! :D

View more questions Search