Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oluboduntunde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 07:08 AM
    I made an application to Italy for vacation and was denied. Why?
    I made an application to Italy for vacation and was denied. What can I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 07:10 AM
    THey can do that... they don't have to issue VISAs to anyone.. even for a vacation.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 10, 2014, 07:52 AM
    Who denied you, Italy, the travel agency, your employer, or someone else?
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2014, 07:56 AM
    I'm assuming the Italian Government.

They turn down MANY requests from certain countries due to the excessive number of people from those countries that come and never leave when the VISA expires.

THey have an serious problem with illegals there right now and have been clamping down.

That's one country I have an intimate knowledge of.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 02:03 AM
    You must prove you have strong ties to your home country, plus you have enough funds for the trip.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 11, 2014, 05:53 AM
    The question said, vacation, not VISA so I am not sure what the poster is asking.

If the visa was denied, normally there is a reason given.
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2014, 06:02 AM
    Fr_Chuck... for many countries you need a VISA even to visit on vacation... unless there is some reciprocity agreement between the two countries. Based on his username , I'm guessing he's NOT in the European Union, or one of the fairly few countries Italy has a reciprocity agreement with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the different types of cabling that can be used and what is their applicati [ 0 Answers ]

What are the different types of electric cabling that can be used and what is their application

If I made minor mistake on the passport application form what will happen? [ 0 Answers ]

If I made minor mistake on the passport application form what will happen? For example I tick on the box of 48 pages instead of living blank box because I want standard passoprt 32 pages

Prospect made application at apt complex, paid app fee, are they obligated to lease? [ 1 Answers ]

Made an application, paid application fee, left a check to pay security deposit WHEN they came to sign a lease. They have changed their mind, don't want to lease there anymore but apt complex says they are obligated to leave their security deposit because they reserved a unit for them. The...

I have a titan 25 pistol and I was wondering what it is worth its made in italy [ 2 Answers ]

All I know is that its not very accurate

DC generator head made in Italy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the maker of a generator hear for DC current that is in Italy. It is used on a GPU unit that is designed to start turbine engines on jets or turbo-props. It is usually driven by a gas or diesel engine.

View more questions Search