Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princess_monkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 02:57 AM
    Trying to find this song by what I remember from the music video.
    Okay so there was this music video sung by a guy. It was a love song and it was cute. There was a girl and centered around people on the bus in love and in the end I think she ends up with the guy and it was cute. But that's all I can recall. PLease help me find what the song is!

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song but I only remember the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a pretty sad song about life. The music video had a young guy falling down a tree after seeing a couple kissing on it, and an old man playing the piano. The song was calm except one bit almost at the end and it was about growing old. The lyrics were like: At 16... at 40... at...

Help me find a song I only remember it's music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys. There's this song I've been wanting to search for a LONG time, and I only remember the music video. It's about this woman who works in the office by day, and then later she changes clothes and turns into a Lara Croft. She goes up a rooftop then shoots a MAN (I don't know why.). After...

I want too find a song, but I can only remember the music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Once I heard this lovely song, but I can't remember it? Only what the music video was about.. The music video is about a little boy and a little girl on a train, playing cards or something? And then they were apart? It is a blond women there are singing? And I think the song came in the 1900's?...

I am trying to find a song but I only remember the music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, Please help me. All I remember is it was animated and set in Asia. And it was about a boy that got teid to a dragon and he broke loose and turned into a sun. then a man goes around shooting all the suns down.

I'm trying to find a song ,and all I can remember is the music video. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay, well I don't think the song is that old. And all I can remember of the video, is its on a beach in the sun, with palm trees etc, and there's a big crowd of people. And either a kid begins the song, or comes in at some point singing it, getting on stage, getting the crowd going to. Im sure...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.