Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazywildkid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2014, 12:14 AM
    Is it possible that I could have a twin who lives within my spirit and/or soul?
    Of the two times I posted my questions on here I've feared for my mental health and sanity, however after a talk with my mother and a friend, I've been given more questions that I cannot keep to myself. I would like to add that my mother's family comes from healers of Mexico and my line has been known to be gifted in a spiritual sense.

To start, my mother was on the pill after my brother's birth. She was talked out of having her tubes tied by the doctor. Before she realized that I was coming along she had a dream of a little girl, all she could see was her eyes and hair. My mother insisted that I was determined to exist.

Since youth I've experinced strange but small occurrences. When I was little I could put myself into self induced trances that when I can out of it I could not remember who I was, where I was, and what I was doing. Also, in my sleep I used (as I have not recently) to see small, unimportant fragments of the future. I can't remember those dreams until they happen and then I can't remember what was being done or said during it, only one image stays with me and that is whatever I was looking at during the time.

In my pervious posts, I spoke of a dark time when I was put through emotional and mental abuse through my peers and family. Even years past the point those scar remain with me and they seemed to manifest into a being I affectionately named Alice. This was once what I thought was simply a darker version of myself that I created to deal with my own self loathing. However, my friend and the only person who has knowledge of my depression in its truest state has asked me if it is possible that Alice and I are actually twins.

She came to this conclusion after I had explained some of my dreams/nightmares to her. I had a dream, months ago where my body was laying in a hospital room and my soul was gently being pulled away from it. I resisted the pull, trying to return to my body when a female voice complained that it wasn't fair that I got to live twice. I've had many strange dream, some violent others not, but they bring out emotions. A nightmare I've had was where I was being sexually and emotionally abused by what I can't certainly say was my own brother.

My friend suggested that Alice was and is my twin sister who may have accidentally been absorbed into my own spirit and soul and she thrives on my negative emotions. Medically, I do believe it would be possible for me to have a twin and not know because she died in the womb or never evolved in the womb but spiritual, is that possible? Can there even be the slightest chance that Alice and I sisters in this sense or is she still my darker side?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 10, 2014, 01:17 AM
    The pill is far from 100 percent, 1000's of women get pregnant while on the pill. It has nothing to do with you "wanting" to be born.

No, souls do not work like that. It is darker side if a real spirit, but more reasonable is that the years of problems has left you scared and you need professional help
    Craftymoods21 Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2014, 10:33 AM
    What is your religious/spiritual background? Your faith? I agree with the above post that this is a situation that needs professional help. If you are looking for spiritual/religious answers, I would contact N.E.S.P.R. (warrens.net). You might be able to contact someone of that group who investigates these types of situations. It is very possible they have already investigated a case that is the same or closely related to your situation and can advise over the phone from their experience. It is something to take a look into; if this is a spiritual situation. Please let us know any updates to your situations; I would like to know what your findings are for future reference.
    Crazywildkid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2014, 07:29 PM
    Personally, I don't have a religion but my mother's family is Catholic and my mom was also taught of the Jewish faith too. My great great grandmother and my great grandmother were cudendera and my mom can sense good and spirits.

Also, an odd note I was recently informed of, my mom had a miscarriage after my brother and got with me almost immediately after. Next to that there were two waters bags with me when I was in my mom, one was mine and we don't know why there was another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

If one twin dies what happens to the other twin? Does that other twin die? [ 2 Answers ]

(First set of twins) I knew these 2 set twins for years. (Jamie & Jessica) This one twin Jamie died from from a car accident and the other twin Jessica died from a heart problems. But Jessica months after. (Second Set of twins) (Chris & Nate) This one twin Nate got into a four wheeler...

Atheist! Do you believe that people have a soul or a spirit to speak of. [ 4 Answers ]

WE all know that atheist believe in the absence of deity,but does this belief presuppose the absence of spiritual beings in all forms,or even the notion of the human soul?

Is this man my twin soul or soul mate? [ 3 Answers ]

This is really long but this is what has been happening. We are not together physically at the moment I ll explain this year wise In 2003 I was 12 years old and while I was asleep I heard a voice the voice of some people addressing something very significant about him.I might have seen him very...

The spirit of Reagan lives [ 14 Answers ]

... in Rhode Island. Unionized teachers making 3 times the income of the average citizen in a Rhode Island town won't take an extra 25 minutes a day to help their failing students, so the Superintendent fired them all. Every teacher, every administrator. Sweet.

A Twin Shadow, Twin Ghost, Twin Guardian? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two friends (a male and a female) that they say that they have a twin - a black being, like a shadow that guards them.. They have different cases.. My female friend said that when someone sleeps in their house, especially for the first time, they notice someone who's like roaming around in...

View more questions Search