Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawn777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2014, 10:17 AM
    Bid jobs
    I'm starting a final clean up business we clean homes and apartment complexes afetr the construction is done mop,vacume and windows,my question is how do I bid jobs how much per square foot
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2014, 10:20 AM
    Something competitive to your area... that you can still make money. You won't be the only place bidding... and they have the experience to know what it really costs and allow enough to make a profit without overbidding and losing the bid, or underbidding and losing money.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 02:41 PM
    You get access to other bids and then you bid. These jobs are posted somewhere. On line?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2014, 05:04 PM
    You should know, from experience doing the work, what you have to charge to make money.
    Also you will find some new people start, with no idea how to do this, or what is nvolved and underbid very badly.

You need to meet and sell your service to the people. Lowest bid does not always win, in a good market, experience good relationship means a lot.

And to be honest kick backs to some management happens in some places.

Selling your service is as important, if not more important than the bid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to learn how to bid on jobs. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to bid on a construction cleanup job?

How to bid on painting jobs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here, and would like some information on how to bid on a painting job, as well as how to acquire job leads. If you would like you can e-mail me @ [email protected]. Thank you for your time.

How to bid plumbing jobs [ 5 Answers ]

What is the average service charge for plumbing service in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas? Also, what is the per hour rate and/or duty rate? For instance, if I was the customer and my pipes were leaking for my main bathroom and the pipes are cast iron and they need to be replaced. How much...

How do you bid for cleaning jobs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I have a small cleaning business but I'm looking to advance in the business. How do I go about looking for bids, doing a proposal and pricing? I really need your help so if you can give examples with the pricing that would be great! angels2

How to bid landscape jobs [ 1 Answers ]

How tobid landscape jobs such as general pruning and clean up to bark dust and rock

View more questions Search