Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 12:43 PM
    Presidents cannot dictate.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 03:55 PM
    Someone needs to tell Obama that... he has been ignoring the memos...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 04:53 AM
    Evita is ' hil' ~arious . She is using her 2012 brokered ceasefire deal between Hamas and Israel in her campaign as some kind of achievement . Part of the deal was that Israel would ease it's ban on shipping building supplies like cement and steel into Gaza .Even though Hamas had a well known history of diverting aid ,she believed them when they claimed they needed the supplies for infrastructure in Gaza. Little did she know that the infrastructure they would build would not be homes ,bridges etc. ,but an intricate network of terror tunnels. She states in her new biography that "my diplomatic intervention was the only thing standing in the way of a much more explosive confrontation."
    She considers that an 'achievement' worthy of running for the highest office in the country . All she achieved was guaranteeing that the next time Hamas violated a ceasefire ,and confronted Israel militarily ,that it would be a bloodier affair.
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2014, 05:00 AM
    Everyone knows she liked to prance around in a brown shirt, Nazi hat, and fishnet stockings and stilleto heels with a riding crop. With a Swaztika flag on the wall, all while raving about a "final solution.

Thats why Bill was chasing after Monica Lewinski, he developed hemeroids.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 07:21 AM
    Yup, they planned to use some of those tunnels to target Israeli kindergartens. Nice job Hillary.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 03:41 PM
    So you are proving that it would be better if the US stayed out of the negotiations
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 08:18 PM
    absolutely ... frankly the Israelis are getting tired of the US imposing solutions that will eventually cause more Israeli loss of life.
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2014, 11:12 PM
    Yes no one is concerned about palestinian loss of life
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 02:00 AM
    Yet the israelis will gladly take the billions of dollars that the US hands over to them every year.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 03:00 AM
    What has that to do with anything? You think it should come with strings attached? Kill a palestinian terrorist and we take away your funding. Perspective, the State of Israel does not attack the palestinians without provacation so the palestinians should tell hamas they have had enough instead of condoning it
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 05:43 AM
    Why are they getting money in the first place? Using the big business model, if they can't make a go of it on their own them let them fail.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 05:50 AM
    If Hillary actually felt ANY of our pain... she would be the leading user of Oxycodone.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 05:59 AM
    Karma, as an outpost of western civilization in the east and for various obvious racial reasons they are supported. Without support the arab/muslim world may find a solution no one wants
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 06:27 AM
    as an outpost of western civilization in the east and for various obvious racial reasons they are supported
    That's a weak statement to justify billions a year when the US debt has ballooned.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 06:51 AM
    Why are they getting money in the first place? Using the big business model, if they can't make a go of it on their own them let them fail
    and the reason we have spent billions on the Palestinians is ? BTW ,much of the aid to Israel is loan guarantees as opposed to the direct aid given to the Palestinians and many of the Arab nations.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 07:12 AM
    btw ,there is a whole discussion waiting about the useless EX-IM Bank and why it's authorization should be ended .
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 03:05 PM
    Karma without that aid Israel would have been swallowed up ages ago, you have to do something to stop world wars and since when were you concerned by US debt
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 03:47 PM
    If the aid was a loan guarantee as Tom said, then it doesn't add to the debt. But if the Iron Dome is working, why do they have to even reduce Gaza to rubble? What's the point of the siege and the fences? Something isn't right when you shoot so many innocents to get to a few terrorists, especially when the innocents cannot escape the carnage.

I don't think Israel is in danger of being swallowed up by anyone.
    Uber Member

Aug 7, 2014, 04:20 PM
    Nobody is shooting innocents... they are shooting terrorists... the So-called "innocents" are the people defending Hamas and who voted them into power. Meaning they really aren't innocent if they stand for Hamas using Hospitals, schools and apartments as weapons depots and rocket launch sites.
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2014, 04:29 PM
    Let's put this in perspective Tal. Iron Dome didn't intercept all the rockets, there were thousands, which means multiple launch sites and a very highly organised attack. The response isn't just to bring down the rockets but an active defense which is to stop the attack and since it was coming from an urban area there is going to be damage. Hamas had no regard for their own population and brought any destruction upon the gazan population. The Allied forces leveled Germany in WWII and the only response to Hamas is the same tactic, make the price too great, but the israeli response must have been measured otherwise many more of the 1.8 million palestinians would have been dead. So there weren't "so many innocents" but unfortunately a small number relative to the population. The Israeli's told the population to leave area by area so their killing was not indescriminate. Killing children is depolorable but so is the attitude of the parents who did not remove them, who allowed them to live where hamas was setting up their rocket launchers.

My perspective on this is if you don't want to be killed don't allow terrorists to operate in your midst, and you don't know how many were killed by Hamas misfires and indiscriminate fighting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama feels our pain [ 24 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago when someone asked him about gas prices, Obama responded, "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know, you might want to think about a trade-in." Ah, but that was before he engaged in full campaign mode... He also...

It was supposed to be Hillary's coronation; now, will Bill kiss the ring? [ 15 Answers ]

Bill seems to be having a tougher time than Hillary. "...The former president is disappointed, associates said, because he is eager to speak about the economy and more broadly about Democratic ideas — emphasizing the contrast between the Bush years and his own record in the 1990s. "This is an...

Feels either pain or nothing during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old woman who is kind of sexually active(as in I've only slept with 3 ppl) and every time I have had sex with a guy its either I feel nothing or I feel pain (like someone his penis is too big for me pain) now I have uteruan fibroids could that be part of he problem? I can masturbate...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

Have a girlfriend who feels pain easily during sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very serious question to ask. My girlfriend received surgery many years ago in her private area due to severe bleeding caused by her previous and abusive boyfriend. She has made a full recovery but has revealed to me she is extremely sensitive to pain. I am trying to be extremely...

View more questions Search