Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2014, 01:50 PM
    Softballs?... more like Nerfballs.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2014, 08:24 AM
    The Washington Free Beacon was informed this week that it has been banned from the University of Arkansas’ special collections archive, a sharp and somewhat unexpected response to the news group’s recent reporting on Hillary Clinton’s 1975 defense of an accused child rapist. …
    News organization banned from university's archives for researching Hillary Clinton: How will the rest of the media respond? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Even the Boston Globe thinks the Clintonoids at U of A have gone too far.
    U. Arkansas should keep Clinton records open even to Clinton critics - Editorials - The Boston Globe
    Tuttyd Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Jul 8, 2014, 01:58 AM
    Tom, this is just another political beat-up. The rules a lawyer has to follow in regards to defending their client are extensive and prescriptive. It is not as simple as someone in the legal profession having a disposition to defending a person in society who frequents a particular repugnant aesthetic.

So Tom, these people know she has done something wrong in terms of legalese. If so tell us all about it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 02:38 AM
    That would be the typical lawyer speak dodge. The fact is that she was bragging about her tactics ;especially how she brutalized the rape victim. That is why the Clintonoids are coming down so hard on the leak of the audio. The misogynistic left may excuse that lawyer tactic ,but they then should not be suprised when they get called out for their hypocrisy .

Jul 8, 2014, 03:12 AM
    Lawyer speak is all that counts in your legal and political arena. Just ask SCOTUS... that sums up the lawyer tactic.

Your whole political system is geared toward this end, yet you complain when some points this out. Tell us about some higher morality that manages to lift itself above all of this.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 04:37 AM
    the political reality is that if I was running against Evita ,I would use the audio tape over and over again in political ads ;especially if she tried to bring up the canard about a Republican "war against women" .
    Let her try to justify it as nothing more than 'lawyer speak" . She has a history of being a bully against women . We knew of that from her 'bimbo eruption' responses during Bubba's career . Now we know it goes back even further to the point of her bragging about brutalizing a rape victim on the witness stand .

Jul 8, 2014, 05:09 AM
    Yes, I have no doubt that the whole business was revolting and disgusting.

You were expecting something other than this to crawl out from under your political system?
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 05:28 AM
    And your's like all the others are so perfect that this never ever happens?

Jul 8, 2014, 05:32 AM
    I thought I just acknowledged that this sort of awfulness is a reality.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2014, 05:48 AM
    So why the need of saying "YOUR political system" when its endemic with every political system. At least the ones where the opposition isn't fed to starving dogs kept for that purpose.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 05:52 AM
    sunshine is the disinfectant no ? So the news organization ,doing it's proper role in a free country gets punished for the revelation.

Jul 8, 2014, 05:52 AM
    I only said it because it appears that some people don't know this, or don't care to know this.

Jul 8, 2014, 06:01 AM
    Yes, Tom I would say it is a good thing. The problem being that even a little bit of sunshine on the Ivy League causes a lot of wilting on the vine... if you know what I mean.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 06:41 AM
    A good gardener prunes the vine, a bad one cuts the whole thing down. Tom doesn't want a vine.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 06:58 AM
    what part of the vine is Evita on ?
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 07:09 AM
    You aren't the gardener, and the electorate will decide if she goes, or stays. Depending on how the rest of the vine looks to them.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 08:37 AM
    Apparently Evita is supposed to look broke to them.

Hillary doubles down on being broke.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 08:51 AM
    You aren't the gardener, and the electorate will decide if she goes, or stays. Depending on how the rest of the vine looks to them.
    We already know that the emperor is the gardener ....and he's already decided that the blonde hair blue eye native American is his heir apparent .
    This means Warren: Obama backs challenger to Hillary | New York Post
    Expert

Jul 8, 2014, 09:57 AM
    The executive shares responsibility with the other branches of government. So say the founders.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2014, 12:26 PM
    Shares, not dictates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama feels our pain [ 24 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago when someone asked him about gas prices, Obama responded, "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know, you might want to think about a trade-in." Ah, but that was before he engaged in full campaign mode... He also...

It was supposed to be Hillary's coronation; now, will Bill kiss the ring? [ 15 Answers ]

Bill seems to be having a tougher time than Hillary. "...The former president is disappointed, associates said, because he is eager to speak about the economy and more broadly about Democratic ideas — emphasizing the contrast between the Bush years and his own record in the 1990s. "This is an...

Feels either pain or nothing during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old woman who is kind of sexually active(as in I've only slept with 3 ppl) and every time I have had sex with a guy its either I feel nothing or I feel pain (like someone his penis is too big for me pain) now I have uteruan fibroids could that be part of he problem? I can masturbate...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

Have a girlfriend who feels pain easily during sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very serious question to ask. My girlfriend received surgery many years ago in her private area due to severe bleeding caused by her previous and abusive boyfriend. She has made a full recovery but has revealed to me she is extremely sensitive to pain. I am trying to be extremely...

View more questions Search