Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Israel is attacking the entire middle east? When did that start?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2014, 08:16 AM
    I would be shooting the shooters, not the whole neighborhood.
    And when the shooter is hiding behind the children? How long do you get attacked before you shoot back anyway?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2014, 03:56 PM
    It would be hard not to have child casualities with a high percentage of the population among the young, this will not be over until Hamas count the cost
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 03:58 PM
    Its been going on for decades and the insanity continues.
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2014, 04:13 PM
    Yes because what was done in 1948 only solved the problems of one group of people and caused another group to be dispossessed. The land of palestine was not empty when Israel was established, throw in some religious insanity and you have what you have now, an aparteid solution, two different peoples trying to develop in a postage stamp sized sliver of land, diametrically opposed in their world view.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Aug 16, 2014, 07:20 PM
    Both Clintons make more money for one speech than the average family makes in a year, so that statement about being broke and in debt was pretty stupid. I still hope Clinton runs in 2016 just to keep some tea party nut from getting elected, that would be pretty scary.
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2014, 08:10 PM
    I would say earl that it's time for the worm to turn you have had eight years of democrats, time to see what the others might be able to do, that is if they can stop electing those old guys
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2014, 10:32 AM
    Mr. "dead broke" Clinton has taken a shine to the world's most expensive cigar, just $25,000 a box.

Isn't it about time for these elitists to stop pretending they're average Joes looking out for the little guy, hating the rich, blah, blah, blah...?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 10:37 AM
    I guess he's done well for himself after leaving the white house, good for him - that's the american dream, no?
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 10:37 AM
    Other people go to jail for insider trading... with democrats... thats how they get their wealth.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 10:41 AM
    Same with that idiot Palin:
    Sarah Palin: I hate that Tina Fey made me look like an idiot - The Margin - MarketWatch

If given the chance, she’d tell Fey: “You need to at least pay for my kids’ braces or something from all the money that you made off of pretending that you’re me! My goodness, you capitalized on that! Can’t you contribute a little bit? Jeez!”
    Poor little girl. That's what happens when you quit your job I guess.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:00 AM
    Name:  tumblr_mdo4pn1KAB1rhfd6ao1_500.gif
Views: 18
Size:  713.3 KBDon't I hear the Dudley Do-right music playing in the background.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:03 AM
    You make no sense yet again.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:04 AM
    Makes perfect sense... you just don't "get it"
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Explain it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:16 AM
    The American dream is to be a filthy rich hypocrite? I didn't know that. and what is your obsession with Sarah Palin? She's still irrelevant to this thread.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:16 AM
    What does Sarah Palin have to do with this thread? Besides the fact you lefties hate her as much as Bush, yet love such despicible people like Pelosi, Ried Holder and the Obama horde.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:45 AM
    The American dream is to be a filthy rich hypocrite?
    Actually it is.

what is your obsession with Sarah Palin?
    You didn't make the link to her story of woe about paying fro braces for her kid? She has a reported net worth of around $12 million. Better start an attack thread on her.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    you lefties hate her as much as Bush
    So? What's wrong with that?
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:49 AM
    My post was less out of place in this thread than your was... but you failed to "get " that.
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2014, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Don't I hear the Dudley Do-right music playing in the background.
    So what does that mean? I explained myself when you guys asked me to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obama feels our pain [ 24 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago when someone asked him about gas prices, Obama responded, "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know, you might want to think about a trade-in." Ah, but that was before he engaged in full campaign mode... He also...

It was supposed to be Hillary's coronation; now, will Bill kiss the ring? [ 15 Answers ]

Bill seems to be having a tougher time than Hillary. "...The former president is disappointed, associates said, because he is eager to speak about the economy and more broadly about Democratic ideas — emphasizing the contrast between the Bush years and his own record in the 1990s. "This is an...

Feels either pain or nothing during sex [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old woman who is kind of sexually active(as in I've only slept with 3 ppl) and every time I have had sex with a guy its either I feel nothing or I feel pain (like someone his penis is too big for me pain) now I have uteruan fibroids could that be part of he problem? I can masturbate...

Hillary lacks what Bill and Barack have? [ 4 Answers ]

Bill and Barack walk into a room with confidence and sex appeal; Hillary walks into a room expecting everyone to kneel. Recent polling in Iowa and New Hampshire shows Hillary winning the female vote for ages 65 and older; Barack is winning the younger females. Hillary figured to win the female...

Have a girlfriend who feels pain easily during sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very serious question to ask. My girlfriend received surgery many years ago in her private area due to severe bleeding caused by her previous and abusive boyfriend. She has made a full recovery but has revealed to me she is extremely sensitive to pain. I am trying to be extremely...

View more questions Search