Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Free Smileys / Emoticons..?
    Curious as I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace 11 X cellphone.. The Smileys that are part of the Samsung format for the most part are too small and hard to read.. I'm considering using a more readable Smiley / Emoticon... Is there a Free Smiley/Emoticon App out there I could replace the Samsung Smileys with? With a How Too as I'm known to have Fat Fingers.. lol.. Or by adding this App would it be to Taxing on the Phone or Truthfully something to leave well enough alone..? Cheers. Thanks..

Check out some similar questions!

How can I save/extract emoticons from Skype? [ 0 Answers ]

I am using Windows 7 and Skype 6.11.

How Many Emoticons or Smilies Can You Think Of Just Using Your Computer Keyboard? [ 20 Answers ]

Here's some that I can think of using. I'm just looking for those that you can make by using the keyboard that don't become any sort of character that has any color and shape. I've disabled the smilies in this post to enable demonstrating that. You might want to do the same. I know that...

Transparent background vanishes off smileys [ 1 Answers ]

I made my own smiley graphics with a program called GIMP. I followed the instructions and they worked. I uploaded them to my Photobucket account and posted them on a forum. They were fine, but the next morning, the transparent backgrounds had gone, so there were black squares round them. The files...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.